I'm such a b*** today!

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
I dunno what's wrong, but I don't even wanna be in the same room with me today. Everything is annoying me, i'm totally stressed and just down right mean, even the cat won't come to me! :grumble: :devil:

Sometimes being a ***** is all a woman has to hang onto.....and that is so the truth with my crappy attitude today, I need a post it note on my back I have PMS and ESP which makes me a ***** who knows everything! wow....thanks for the vent. :noway: I feel better I think after that little rant ......................wait a sec......nope not really :angry:

Replies

• molsongirl
    Options
    I dunno what's wrong, but I don't even wanna be in the same room with me today. Everything is annoying me, i'm totally stressed and just down right mean, even the cat won't come to me! :grumble: :devil:

Sometimes being a ***** is all a woman has to hang onto.....and that is so the truth with my crappy attitude today, I need a post it note on my back I have PMS and ESP which makes me a ***** who knows everything! wow....thanks for the vent. :noway: I feel better I think after that little rant ......................wait a sec......nope not really :angry:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Happy Easter

BAHAHAHAHA! way to go Dave, <insert sarcasm here> thanks for breaking my mood :wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Now you match your av!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Now you match your av!

you guys are chipping away at it here....:happy: that made me chuckle.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    AWWWWWWW come on now.......you know you want to smile:laugh: .......come on you can do it:happy: ......a little one for us here at MFP...........OK maybe not LOL:tongue:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    AWWWWWWW come on now.......you know you want to smile:laugh: .......come on you can do it:happy: ......a little one for us here at MFP...........OK maybe not LOL:tongue:

Thanks! I think <GASP> i'm going to eat me a chocolate bar! That will make me feel better at least for a few seconds, i'll make it choc cov almonds so it's not SO bad :tongue: my daughter is selling those blasted World famous choc covered almonds, very yummy. I figure i'll eat a few or more, and then eat again on Monday...lol :laugh: just kidding.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I posted an uncharacteristicly cranky post on another thread. I feel better now though and kind of regret a teeny bit posting it but I believe I'll let it stay.

Hope you get to feeling nicer really soon. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Thanks! I think <GASP> i'm going to eat me a chocolate bar! That will make me feel better at least for a few seconds, i'll make it choc cov almonds so it's not SO bad :tongue: my daughter is selling those blasted World famous choc covered almonds, very yummy. I figure i'll eat a few or more, and then eat again on Monday...lol :laugh: just kidding.

i smell conspiracy... it looks like OP was trying to find herself an excuse to have some chocolate, so she posted the first post just to conceal her actual problem today - cravings for choc covered almonds :huh: :wink:
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I feel like a ***** today too. I was wondering if I was PMS ing as well or is my junk food level too low. My love life is wearing on me. I have issues. Well, stay strong. I painted my finger and toe nails this morning and that made me feel a little better. Hope you feel better.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    eeek.gif
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Me too! Must be something in the water.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Add me to the being B*tchy crowd. :explode:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started last night - I can't stand anyone or anything. Argh! :explode:

Last night I was boiling 18 eggs for my three kids (each would get 6 to dye), and I left them on the counter to dry/cool. Dimwit hubby gets up in the middle of the night and eats two of them. TWO! Of my hard boiled eggs left on the counter! I was like, YOU DID NOT just eat the kids' easter eggs! Are you KIDDING me?? It's two days from Easter - can you NOT put one and one together??

He was like, well I only ate two.
    I was like, ok genius that leaves us with 16, and 16 cannot be divided by 3 - hello! :explode: :explode:
    He said, is it TOM? ....(suspense)... let's just say he is very lucky to be alive with all appendages still attached.

Now I'm off to eat my chocolate. No excuses - I just want my da** chocolate!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started last night - I can't stand anyone or anything. Argh! :explode:

Last night I was boiling 18 eggs for my three kids (each would get 6 to dye), and I left them on the counter to dry/cool. Dimwit hubby gets up in the middle of the night and eats two of them. TWO! Of my hard boiled eggs left on the counter! I was like, YOU DID NOT just eat the kids' easter eggs! Are you KIDDING me?? It's two days from Easter - can you NOT put one and one together??

I was like, ok genius that leaves us with 16, and 16 cannot be divided by 3 - hello! :explode: :explode:
    He said, is it TOM? ....(suspense)... let's just say he is very lucky to be alive with all appendages still attached.

HOLY CRAP......You just reminded me that I had my eggs on the stove.....dang it ...1/2 are broken....good thing I bought extra eggs......:explode: :grumble: :laugh:
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Well, did you or he eat one more so they could each do 5?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

LOL-- this one tickled me-- I'm sorry.

I always have to boil at least a dozen more than I intend to dye-- and we dye about eight dozen-- hubby gets into 'em, too--

Question, though-- is it TOM? Always cracks me up that we women get so mad at men for asking that question, when they're usually right-- :laugh:

Happy Easter, everyone--
  • MFS27
    Options

Well, did you or he eat one more so they could each do 5?

I'm not that rational yet. :laugh: No one is brave enought to come within a 10 mile radius of the hard boiled eggs today.
  • MFS27
    Options

I always have to boil at least a dozen more than I intend to dye-- and we dye about eight dozen-- hubby gets into 'em, too--

Question, though-- is it TOM? Always cracks me up that we women get so mad at men for asking that question, when they're usually right-- :laugh:

Happy Easter, everyone--

Sigh...honestly - maybe, probably, idunno... the thing that irks me is when people blow off personal responsibility by citing the "little lady's hysterics" as the root of all evil in the world. Normally I'm very tolerant, but sometimes I'm just about maxed out on the BS! (pardon my french.)

*bites into another chocolate bunny*

Happy Easter to you and yours as well - 8 dozen eggs? Figures since you've got a larger brood. I don't know how you do it, Marla! You are amazing!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Happy Easter, everyone--

Sigh...honestly - maybe, probably, idunno... the thing that irks me is when people blow off personal responsibility by citing the "little lady's hysterics" as the root of all evil in the world. Normally I'm very tolerant, but sometimes I'm just about maxed out on the BS! (pardon my french.)

*bites into another chocolate bunny*

Happy Easter to you and yours as well - 8 dozen eggs? Figures since you've got a larger brood. I don't know how you do it, Marla! You are amazing!!

:laugh: You are so funny-- hope you're enjoying that bunny--

I picked a bad time to give up sweets-- :grumble: