Looking for sport buddies in the UK, Berkshire, Slough :)

Options
Hi all,
I have just discovered this fab website. Now, I'm totally motivated when it comes to my diet. However, I'm lacking in exercise motivation. Few years ago I broke my back, and despite the fact that the bones healed, I still suffer from sciatica and lower back pain. But I've decided (at last!), that it's not going to rule my life any more. So, here I am, looking for positive people that would like to buddy up and do some gentle sport activities, even if it's just a walk around the block or a park. I live in Conlbrook, Berkshire, UK. So, let me know if you're up for it. We can motivate and help each other. Whatever's your age, sex or weight :). If you want to shed these pounds and have some fun at the same time, then shout :D!

Replies

• Woz76
    Woz76 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm from the UK also, and like you I broke my back in a motorcycle accident so I know how it feels!!! Whilst I'm new to the site and not from your neck of the woods please feel free to add me as a friend.

Best wishes

W
  • nullisecunda
    Options
    Hey Woz76,
    Ah, motorcycle! Do you still ride a bike ;)? I used to train kung-fu and was quite active. Now, sometimes I can't even move my legs :/.
    I'm also new to this. Only yesterday I bumped onto this site, by sheer luck!
    I'll be happy to add you as my friend. Wishing you all the best on your journey...

Nulli

P.S. I'm right beside you, and you can count on my support, if you need it :)