It Fits

Options
MyKids04
MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
I know you guys are tired of me repeating myself but I just started MFP last wednesday and I feel great. Well about 2 months ago I bought a blouse for my daughter's confirmation and the day of the confirmation it did not fit.

I was extremely depressed.

Well today I decided to try it on for work and guess what the blouse fit. I was so excited. So I am at work extra cute today with a blouse that did not fit before I started the program.

I am not scheduled to wt myself until Wednesday morning but I can't wait to jump on the scale and see where I am at.

Good Luck to everyone

Replies

• MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know you guys are tired of me repeating myself but I just started MFP last wednesday and I feel great. Well about 2 months ago I bought a blouse for my daughter's confirmation and the day of the confirmation it did not fit.

I was extremely depressed.

Well today I decided to try it on for work and guess what the blouse fit. I was so excited. So I am at work extra cute today with a blouse that did not fit before I started the program.

I am not scheduled to wt myself until Wednesday morning but I can't wait to jump on the scale and see where I am at.

Good Luck to everyone
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    wow it fit so soon! that's kinda bad news cos you won't be able to wear this cute blouse for a long time as you are going to be slimmer and slimmer every week :drinker:
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the grewat work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!