GRRRRR

Options
I'm so upset, I have done so well and I am starting to really love the exercise I do, and now my Dr. tells me I have to have knee surgery. I is so unfair. I am going to need all the support I can get to push me back into the swing of things after my surgery...I only have till JULY 4th to get back into things...I'm going to walk my first 5K.

Replies

• MrsDreamer1974
    MrsDreamer1974 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm so upset, I have done so well and I am starting to really love the exercise I do, and now my Dr. tells me I have to have knee surgery. I is so unfair. I am going to need all the support I can get to push me back into the swing of things after my surgery...I only have till JULY 4th to get back into things...I'm going to walk my first 5K.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh - I'm so sorry!! I sure hope your surgery goes well and you heal quickly!! Keep track of what you're doing, listen to your doc, and you'll be o.k.!
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged... Do what you can from your seat if you have to. You can still move your upper body and watch what you are eating. In the end you will be better than ever. Hang in there girl:happy:
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    You can do it! After the surgery just eat well and you should keep dropping pounds like no other since your body will be already healing itself. I hope the surgery goes well, but just think about the positive, after the surgery is over and all the rehab...... you'll be able to do everything so much better! And then everything will just fall into place!!!! :drinker: Keep your chin up!