Good Friday

Options
buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
Hey everyone! Just thought I would say that while we are all with our families, friends, and whoever else! lol..Lets remember the real reason for Good Friday! The crucifixion Of Jesus Christ! So lets all takes a moment and thank him for this! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just thought I would say that while we are all with our families, friends, and whoever else! lol..Lets remember the real reason for Good Friday! The crucifixion Of Jesus Christ! So lets all takes a moment and thank him for this! :flowerforyou:
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • HateFood
    HateFood Posts: 4
    Options
    Amen to that! Yes you are 100% right! Without his sacrifice there would be no point to it all. :heart:
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you, God! :)
  • Mary4Jesus
    Mary4Jesus Posts: 219
    Options
    I 2nd that Amen. I just got through reading "The Easter Trilogy" at the web address below. I'm not too much for organ music so I muted the sound, but the rest is just awesome...God be with you all today, and always...:flowerforyou: Mary

http://wandascountryhome.com/trilogy/
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thank you God. :heart:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    May the God bless you and keep you and yours safe always:heart::heart: :heart: And Happy Easter to all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Thank you, God for the many gifts you have giving us! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Hope you all are having a Blessed Good Friday....and that you have a very Happy Easter..:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: