Pledge to self

Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
I pledge to myself that I will lose another four pounds over the next four weeks to conquer my newest weight wall. If I want to eat something higher in calories then I will work of f those calories. If I want to watch TV then a portion of that viewing time will be spent on the stationary bike. I will not allow myself to be talked into "giving myself the weekend off" from calorie counting. My health comes first. I can do this.

Want to join me? Have a pledge to yourself to make?

Replies

• Frost
    I pledge to myself that I will lose another four pounds over the next four weeks to conquer my newest weight wall. If I want to eat something higher in calories then I will work of f those calories. If I want to watch TV then a portion of that viewing time will be spent on the stationary bike. I will not allow myself to be talked into "giving myself the weekend off" from calorie counting. My health comes first. I can do this.

Want to join me? Have a pledge to yourself to make?
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    I pledge to do the excercises I say I'm going to do, and not just put it off because of stupid reasons. I pledge to lose at LEAST 4 pounds in the next four weeks. I will walk at LEAST two miles a day, for 5 days out of the week. I pledge to become the mom I set off to be, and the healthy woman my husband wants me to be. I pledge NOT to die because of being obese. I pledge to be here for my family until I am very very old.

I AM IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL, AND IN THE END IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!!!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I pledge to eat better and stay away from the high fat foods. I will be the woman my DH will be proud of when we are out. I will not quit and I will work out 6 days a week.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    I pledge to eat better and stay away from the high fat foods. I will be the woman my DH will be proud of when we are out. I will not quit and I will work out 6 days a week.

I pledge to say no when people ask me if i wanna go out for dessert or fast food. I will try to get more exercise in and be more active on the weekends with my children.. I also pledge to tackle my boyfriend every time i see him eat junk food in front of me... :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I pledge to not eat any more of my son's honey buns.
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    :flowerforyou: I pledge to myself to exercise 5 days a week even when I really don't want to. To ask myself why I'm eating something before I take a bite of it and to love myself enough to treat my body better.:heart: To finally take losing this weight seriously because I have no one to blame but myself.
  • Frost
    I pledge to not eat any more of my son's honey buns.

Oh, it has to be so much harder to do with kids in the house! I would be doomed. :noway:
  • Frost
    I pledge to do the excercises I say I'm going to do, and not just put it off because of stupid reasons. I pledge to lose at LEAST 4 pounds in the next four weeks. I will walk at LEAST two miles a day, for 5 days out of the week. I pledge to become the mom I set off to be, and the healthy woman my husband wants me to be. I pledge NOT to die because of being obese. I pledge to be here for my family until I am very very old.

I AM IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL, AND IN THE END IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!!!

ALC

Ok, this made me all teary eyed :sad: How sweet!
  • I have pledged to use the elliptical for 30 minutes a day every day for 30 days without complaining about the lack of results. I am on day 7 so far:happy: I am doing this to get into the HABIT of exercising and being healthy, regardless of what the scale says.
  • Frost
    I have pledged to use the elliptical for 30 minutes a day every day for 30 days without complaining about the lack of results. I am on day 7 so far:happy: I am doing this to get into the HABIT of exercising and being healthy, regardless of what the scale says.

Great attitude!
  • I pledge to lose at least 5 lbs in the next 5 weeks. (187 lbs. on May 15th) I pledge to exercise at least 30 minutes, 6 days a week regardless of how tired I am or how sweaty I get. I pledge to set another goal when I've reached this one so I can throw out those size 20 clothes forever!! I pledge to make daily exercise such a habit that I'll enjoy it for the rest of my life. I will be slim again!:drinker:
  • Frost
    I pledge to lose at least 5 lbs in the next 5 weeks. (187 lbs. on May 15th) I pledge to exercise at least 30 minutes, 6 days a week regardless of how tired I am or how sweaty I get. I pledge to set another goal when I've reached this one so I can throw out those size 20 clothes forever!! I pledge to make daily exercise such a habit that I'll enjoy it for the rest of my life. I will be slim again!:drinker:

:laugh: I have to admit I have used the I don't want to get sweaty excuse to skip the bike. There should be fitness police who can run in and say BUSTED when we use lame excuses!
  • I pledge to start it all again and not try to cheat with fast food. I pledge to lose atleast 5lbs in the next 3 weeks. I pledge to try and improve my diet - and go for the healther options, I pledge to increase my excersise daily. I pledge to find a lifestyle that I can stick with, not something that is temporary.