P90X questions ...

Options
2»

Replies

• trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Haha, wasn't talking about Yoga X .... my current routine has been power yoga in the mornings (something else) .. and I was thinking of testing the Kenpo routine out in place of one of my power yoga mornings. Sorry for the confusion.

If anything I'll probably enjoy the YogaX a bit more than any of the others.
    LMAO..!! All that soapbox speech I wrote, and you didn't even need to hear it! Well, at least you know my views, and like you, I really enjoy the yoga. It's one of the top 2 P90X workouts that's the most challenging for me. I have to say though... I'm loving what it's doing for my body. The improvements in flexibility are really showing up when I teach my martial arts classes.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    LMAO..!! All that soapbox speech I wrote, and you didn't even need to hear it! Well, at least you know my views, and like you, I really enjoy the yoga. It's one of the top 2 P90X workouts that's the most challenging for me. I have to say though... I'm loving what it's doing for my body. The improvements in flexibility are really showing up when I teach my martial arts classes.

Hehe, no worries. I've noticed that quite a few P90X-ers have a dislike for Yoga X.

I'll probably be joining you on that soapbox within the next few weeks. I might want to work on more non-power-yoga cardio for a week before starting.