My Bosses voice makes me cheat! >_<

Options
Just the sound makes me want to grab a bag of peanut M&M's and shove them in my mouth! But then I cheat on my health plan (diet sounds too strong). He means well and is very nice...just too OCD. I like my job so I need to figure out how I get beyond this trigger, any suggestions?

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    try this product works well http://www.amazon.com/Bach-Remedies-Rescue-Remedy-20ml/dp/B00016QT7Q

I thought it was crazy and a mind over matter thing. However some hippy (true hippy from 70's) turned me on to this. Works well.
  • XtinaMich
    Options
    Interesting...the ingredients helps with "irritation, impatience, and irrational thoughts"! hahaha...perfect!
    Well now I'm totally intrigued. I'll see if I can find it in a store cause I'm too impatient to wait for shipping! :P
  • betaleonis
    Options
    My mind is in the gutter. Because I thought of something very different from the topic!
  • betaleonis
    Options
    Oh, and I read once that scents can derail the cravings - article suggested perfume or flowers - not sure if this actually works though - I suppose I'll give it a try too!
  • XtinaMich
    Options
    Hahahaha! I see now what you mean! :-D