So confused........

Options
Ok so for the past two weeks or so I have been dead on at 130. Some days I have worked out others I have not.

I am set to lose 1 pound a week which gives me 1200 calories.

My caloric average from Tuesday through yesterday has been 1277 total with 1181 being my average net. (net being after exercise calories are factored in.

With 1200 I should be losing weight, not maintaining. I told MFP I wanted to maintain and it told me to eat 1690. This would for sure make me gain.

Any ideas on what to do? I have previously tried upping my cals to losing .5 pounds per week and it took me to 1440 and I gained.

I know that I am really close to being done, but I still have near 7 pounds of flab left.

Agh!!!!!!

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Without seeing your diary, it is hard to give you suggestions.

But, the closer you get to your goal, the hard it is to lose.

Are you eating your exercise calories? Are you drinking enough water? Are you staying within sodium levels?

Are you doing cardio? weights?
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Without seeing your diary, it is hard to give you suggestions.

But, the closer you get to your goal, the hard it is to lose.

Are you eating your exercise calories? Are you drinking enough water? Are you staying within sodium levels?

Are you doing cardio? weights?

I thought I had my diary open. I will double check. I have started doing c25k and at home I do a couple of different Bob Harper DVDs
  • tiffanyjunta
    Options
    Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. You may be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time, which is great! Muscle actually helps you burn fat too. Yes, it's always harder to lose the smaller you get, but pay attention to your body more that a number. You could look smaller and hotter than you do now and actually weigh more depending on your muscle tone. Continue to eat well and exercise. Your body will be good to you.