Jillian Michael's DVD's

Options
Hey all,

I've done 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, loved them both! I want to start one of her work out DVD's for the month of March and I want to try one I haven't done yet. Anyone out there tried the others and can recommend one?

Thanks!

Replies

• lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If you can I would get 2. I would get her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (all cardio) and No More Trouble Zones (all strength training) and switch them everyday so you can get cardio and weight training into your weekly exercise. They are both 42 minutes + warm up and cool down. They have 7 circuits each (6 min each) and you can customize them to however much time you have...I think you can get them both for around $17 + shipping on Amazon. I have a lot of her dvds and those are really good:smile: .
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That sounds like a great idea! :)
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Six Week Six Pack is another great workout. I got it on amazon.com for $5
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Extreme Shred to Shed..
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    She also has an extreme shed and shred workout that just came out (45 mins long I believe). I might do it for the month of march (once I finish ripped in 30). :)
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have Killer Buns and Thighs. I think it is a good workout. Granted I haven't been able to make it through the whole workout yet though! lol. I am still working on making it through 30DS though. I will say that the first time I put in KBaT I made it 10 minutes and was so sore the next day, it hurt to move.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like 6 week to 6 pack. core and abs. :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love No More Trouble Zones for strength training. It's hard work!

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is a great cardio workout. I'm always pooped at the end.

Killer Buns and Thighs is seriously amazing. I so wish I had taken before and after pictures of my butt because I am positive there is a new perkiness there. >.< TMI, maybe, but I'm freaking loving it!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    If you can I would get 2. I would get her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (all cardio) and No More Trouble Zones (all strength training) and switch them everyday so you can get cardio and weight training into your weekly exercise. They are both 42 minutes + warm up and cool down. They have 7 circuits each (6 min each) and you can customize them to however much time you have...I think you can get them both for around $17 + shipping on Amazon. I have a lot of her dvds and those are really good:smile: .

these are the two I was going to recommend. The shred with weights is good too! (it's a kettlebell workout, but you can use a dumbbell) You can also get most of her DVDs at walmart for under 10 bucks each.,
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS again but want to try something different...thanks for the tips!