2lbs away from 20 and going strong

Options
Just wanted to thank all the people on MFP for helping keep me motivated. My success isn't nearly as big as some other on here, but I know I can do it. 20lbs is only 1/4 of what I want to lose, but this site has been such a great tool. I have been heavy my whole life, topping out at 235. Before I started this journey I was weighing in at 225. Seeing the success stories on here, being able to watch what I am putting in my body, and all the great tips has really made me think I can do this. I have been on other sites and lasted all of a week. Thanks for keeping me motivated. I know it is hard for us heavier people to put ourselves out there, but you are what is keeping me going. I love reading and seeing all the differences. I hope to soon be able to add my own success.

Replies

• bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    keep it up look how far you have come! thats amazing you should be so proud!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am glad that we have this site too! I am proud of you for taking the step to change your life and fortunate that we can all support each other. You rock for the distance you have come!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!