Which is harder for you?

Options

Replies

• Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I,too, am waiting to get addicted to exercise.....eating right is the easy part for me
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I hate cardio but I love lifting. Eating is a daily struggle especially when I get lazy and don't preplan my meals.
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Eating- I never realized how many calories are in food until I found this website. I am flabbergasted! 1200 calories is very tough. I miss food! Cheese, chocolate, pasta, grease and fast foods. I know u can eat whatever u want, but u have to watch portions and that I cannot do! If you put a chocolate cake in front of me right now, I can guarentee I will eat until I burst!
    As for exersize, I love it. Sure its hard some days to get motivated but I feel like such a champ afterwords :)
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I think the exercise is harder for me believe it or not. Eating right I can do with no problem. I just find it so hard to get the motivation to exercise.

^^This. I KNOW I need to work out. I'm just still at that OMG I can't breathe this is humiliating torture stage. Ironically, when I do it, i do feel good afterward (and sometimes during).

UGH.
  • perfectionsux
    Options
    eating right... i love to exercise... i hate dieting.... .i love alot of fattening foods
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY exercising....people say its addicting...yeah, I am still waiting for that moment lol

Hahaha - I have a friend that says that same thing to me...makes me want to punch him! Granted I look fwd to doing to now, but addicting, yea...Im thinking no ;)
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Eating. I love melted cheese in all it's forms (fried cheese sticks, cheese balls with buttermilk dressing, grilled cheese, extra cheesy pizza, etc.).
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Exercising!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    When I first started I would have said exercise is harder but now that I exercise everyday I would say eating healthy is harder.

^ This. I've never like fast food etc but I love baking/cooking and can make a great 'naughty' dessert :smile: (as I will be doing tonight for Valentines on request of my OH. x
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    I actually enjoy the working out, but being an emotional eater i always have a hard time with the eating part.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY exercising....people say its addicting...yeah, I am still waiting for that moment lol

I'm waiting for the addicting part too! But the eating part is easy 99% of the time.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'd say eating right.. nutrition can get a bit more complicated than exercise routines and all that.
  • klindaberry
    klindaberry Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exercise definately. With working full time and a husband who works 3rd shift it makes it hard to do anything after he leaves and I have to watch the kids.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Eating. I love Cardio, and can easily deal with strength training, but I love food, and lots of it.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    It's become pretty routine. Today I didn't feel like working out, but I did it anyway. It's about building habits and once you get into a good routine, it's a piece of cake.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up for me.

I think the exercising, though, because of the pain. Fibro can make it really hard to DO stuff... and, I think one of the effects of fibro, is I don't get the "runner's high", that rush of pleasure after the pain. Hot peppers don't do it for me that way, either. None of those things that are supposed to give you a great "serotonin rush" work for me.

But, I push on, anyway. It's worth it.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Exercising! I know it's horrible to say 'I don't have time', but it's really hard for me to get motivated on my time off. I'm a full time student, I work full time, I tutor and babysit when I do have a day off, and I volunteer. When I have an hour downtime, all I want to do is catch up on episodes of the big bang theory :(
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    It's become pretty routine. Today I didn't feel like working out, but I did it anyway. It's about building habits and once you get into a good routine, it's a piece of cake.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION CAKE?!?!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO SABATAGE ME?!?1 ZOMBERGS!!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy. I am a bored and emotional eater. When I get like that I want to eat junk!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Exercise! I'm fine once I actually start, but it's hard to get myself up and do it! I got it down on eating:)