Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Thank God for men like you! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's funny...but during my last pregnancy, I was over 100 lbs heavier at my first pre-natal appointment than I am now at almost 5 months along. So, I could never really enjoy just looking pregnant!

This time around, even with my weight slowly creeping up for the pregnancy, I don't really mind it. I am just sort of enjoying the feel of it and how my body looks and the whole "feminine" aspect of it. (my breasts are slowly expanding too, which is never a bad thing!! :laugh: )

I guess my point is just enjoy being a woman!! We have the parts we have for a reason!! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    T-thanks for taking the time to post this. I am happy at my current weight and so is my DH.

I was 103 pounds after having my 1st child. I just want everyone to know

I WASNT HAPPY THEN EITHER!! lol:laugh: :laugh:

My point is there is no # that will MAKE you feel happy. Happy is your overall attitude towards life and living.

I am happy now BECAUSE I am healthy.

I hope that made sense to SOMEone!!:happy:

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Best...Thread....Ever!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Tharrop I have to agree, Curves are totally sexier than skin and bones... I never understood the whole super model rail thin complex.. it doesnt look attractive... I like the curves like Kim said in the right places!

speaking of which Shannon I like your new picture! dont be shy girl you are looking HOTTER and hotter by the day!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!
    Made this "older than the average person" on MFP smile!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I was never a stick - even when I was thin. At 13 I had "a womans body". My husband agrees with you.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that!!!! :drinker:

Thank you that was a wonderful read. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mother23ts
    Options
    Loving this post!!! Thanks for saying what needed to be said!:smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for this post, my hubby tells me that he loves me and it doesn't matter what I look like, but I am not happy with the way that I look and I don't feel good, I am tired all the time. I want to be happy and healthy and do it the right way. I want to be able to play with my kids without being so tired. these are the most important things to me, not looking like a stick.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Nicely put! You're now all the MFP ladies favorite! All the other guys should take note! haha

Sweet! :wink:

Very well spoken..My DH has always said that too. We're just both just changing our lifestyles now and looking and feeling great about it. You definitely are ranking #1 here! Class, respect and supporting confidence-that's what this site is all about. :drinker: Cheers darlin':bigsmile:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good post,

I like women that have a good head on there shoulders to start with and know how to smile. But as far as looks they should have curves and have some muscle tone. They should not be skin and bones.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good post,

I like women that have a good head on there shoulders to start with and know how to smile. But as far as looks they should have curves and have some muscle tone. They should not be skin and bones.

And yet he fell in love with me when I had no muscle tone. Ben continues to be my biggest supporter and fan during my journey to a healthier lifestyle

Obviously the men that are posting here are seeing what true beauty is.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Good post,

And yet he fell in love with me when I had no muscle tone. Ben continues to be my biggest supporter and fan during my journey to a healthier lifestyle

Obviously the men that are posting here are seeing what true beauty is.

Here here :drinker: Guys! Inner beauty is the most important, and you guys see it.:heart: to you!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Where did all that nonsense really start anyways?
    I don`t want a lady that looks like a teenage boy...real women have curves and are soft.
    That can range through a very wide spectrum of exact weights and sizes (whatever they are in ladies clothes,a nuclear physicist couldn`t figure out how they come up with those).

Ladies....there is an attractive outer shell,same with guys,but that doesn`t matter a whit if the inner person is ugly.
    The most beautiful ladies in the world are the ones who would stop and put an arm around your shoulder if you are feeling bad.

Guys..if anyone here is looking for a pinup poster then good luck with that,you might find one but if that is all you consider you will deserve the nightmare you have probably asked for and gotten.
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Options
    I sort of love you guys...:heart::love: :heart:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're on to something, Carl! Some fellers get what they deserve, and then there are those attracted to teen age boys.......
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Bump...........my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!!:laugh:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Bump...........my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!!:laugh:

lol :laugh:

So, how's the "love-bump" going?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member