FitBit.. Do you have it? Do you like it?

I have been looking into the FitBit offered here on MFP. I am thinking of investing in it, but would like to hear from others. Do you have it? Is it easy to use and do you find it was worth the money?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Replies

• raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    There is a group of Fitbit users... we have a group board...

Yes, I love mine. It is a fancy pedometer... don't expect miracles from it, just some high-tech motivation to move more... maybe even start using the stairs.. get competitive...
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE my FitBit!! I originally purchased 2 HRM and hmmm I couldn't figure out how to use those darn things.. I returned both of them and purchased the FitBit and it has been the easiest thing I have ever used!!!! You can't go wrong with a FitBit!! :-)
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Go to the search tab on here & type FitBit.. U will find everything u wanna know.. But I was thinking of getting one 2.. BUT then I found out on a form that it does NOT do boot camp or spinning & cycling!!!! Hope that helps!! I ordered a polar ft7 from heartratemonitorsusa.com‏
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE my FitBit!! I originally purchased 2 HRM and hmmm I couldn't figure out how to use those darn things.. I returned both of them and purchased the FitBit and it has been the easiest thing I have ever used!!!! You can't go wrong with a FitBit!! :-)

If u ever get another HRM like a polar.. if u go to there site they have GREAT videos on how to's.. But theres is pretty simple!
  • Kimmy0124
    Kimmy0124 Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you for all of your responses. I went ahead and ordered it. Guess I will find out soon enough! :tongue: