Need friends in 20's!

Options
I am desperate to look the best I can by summer! (may) my boyfriend is in wonderful shape and I am tired of being the fat girlfriend! Anyone who wants friends please help!!!

Replies

• FattyMagooooo
    Options
    I am 20 and I need to lose them pounds to get a boyfriend in the first place, lol.
    Let's be friends.
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Feel free to add me :)
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I'm 22 and log daily. Go ahead and add me.
  • lialuck13
    Options
    LOL I know exactly what you mean. My boyfriend has, like, 2 percent body fat. It's disgusting. Feel free to add me! Bikini bodies, here we come!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add me if your serious about getting into shape like I am! :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and was in the same situation. Down 12 and 18 to go... I'll add you :)
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'd love to get down to 125 and/or whatever weight makes me look good in a bikini by summer :drinker:
  • brearune
    Options
    I'm 24, same goal here :)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! 23 and trying to look good on the beach this summer.

17 lbs down and 43 lbs to go!
  • Markjv89
    Options
    I'm down like a clown Charlie Brown! Let's all get eachother motivated to lose the muffin top! Please add me!
  • diorr246
    diorr246 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and after many false starts to getting fit I'm finally in a position to take charge and finally get myself healthy again! Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends to help motivate me!
  • Jaye_31
    Options
    I'm 23. I'm serious about losing weight too. I wanna look good for my graduation!
  • bhooper83
    Options
    "Fat" is not the word for you. I see beauty. Best of luck for summer and all the goals you strive for from Spokane, WA.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    hey!!!
    im 24 :)
    feel free anyone to add me

ps happpy valentines hahah <3 x
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and finally have the motivation to get serious. Have a gorgeous dress that I desperately need to get into for my sisters graduation in May. 9lbs down, God-knows how many to go! lol Anyone feel free to add me :) x
  • Betherella93
    Options
    You can add me!
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    23 y/o have 30ish pounds to lose. My hubs looks great and I need to get on board. Well he is a marine and he works out everyday a runs like a million miles a day! I log everyday an open diary you are more than welcome to add me!
  • Kimmy0905
    Kimmy0905 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 and have just joined with no friends yet. I have the same goal, my boyfriend is slim and healthy and now need to lose my 'Happy Love Layer' I've gained in the last 2 years and get into that teeny white bikini. Add me and we can support each other.
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm turning 22 this May, and I DEFINITELY need to lose some weight. It's time for a change, we can do this ladies :) Feel free to add me, love making new friends!
  • Tari_D
    Tari_D Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I totally get the bf thing, mine's ridiculously skinny - unfair considering what he eats! I'm just about to turn 23 and I'm on herefairly often so feel free to add me.