Easter sides and casseroles

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
Hi guys, does anyone have any favorite sides or casserole recipes that you would like to share? I have two get togethers to bring food too and I want to make something different.
Thank you :wink:

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, does anyone have any favorite sides or casserole recipes that you would like to share? I have two get togethers to bring food too and I want to make something different.
    Thank you :wink:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I find taking deviled eggs make with lite mayo and dijon mustard, etc is always a favorite, they always seem to be gone by the end of the meal.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    My mom always used to make an awesome side dish for holidays- cut celery about 4 inches long, and spread Roka Blue (spreadable blue cheese found either near the cheese, or near the cream cheese at the grocery store) then sprinkle paprika on top:love: . I found out as I'd mention it here and there that a lot of people don't know what Roka Blue is- if you can't find it, you can mix cream cheese with blue cheese crumbles (it takes a lot of mixing!) and use that. Of course, this isn't low calorie or low fat- wasn't sure if that's what you were looking for or not :wink: