NEED HELP FROM VETERANS!!

Options
Hi Everyone, Im having a hard time getting my 1380 calories in, especially when i exercise. Tonight I am planning on having a few glasses of wine and still I come up close and havent added my exersice in. I put in the mfp rec wt loss of 1 lb per week. PLEASE LOOK THROUGH MY LAST 3 DAYS. I ADDED SUGAR EVAL TOO. But WOW, thinking they dont give you alot of sugar room. When I get on eliptical I burn between 300-500 calories. ADVISE!!!

Replies

• chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    And i added the cheddar cheese last night just so I could reach my goal of 1380 calories!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You don't seem to be struggling too much. If you find yourself having an issue getting calories, start eating higher calorie foods or adding nuts, avocado, protein bars, protein shakes or cooking in extra virgin olive oil.
  • chattipatty2
    Options
    not tonight as the wine is added in, but that is once or twice a week!! and ive yet to put in my exercise!!!
  • chattipatty2
    Options
    You don't seem to be struggling too much. If you find yourself having an issue getting calories, start eating higher calorie foods or adding nuts, avocado, protein bars, protein shakes or cooking in extra virgin olive oil.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    not tonight as the wine is added in, but that is once or twice a week!! and ive yet to put in my exercise!!!

The most of my statement still stands. I looked over a weeks worth of time. Do yourself a favor and include exercise into your lifestyle and then the calories are added in automatically. So if you are sedentary and work out three times a week, make yourself lightly active. And then eat a handful of nuts every day.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You seem to be eating plenty of calories. If you aren't hungry, you don't have to eat back all of your exercise calories.
  • chattipatty2
    Options
    not tonight as the wine is added in, but that is once or twice a week!! and ive yet to put in my exercise!!! and last night, only added cheddar cheese cuz I felt I had too, but was not hungry for it!!!
  • chattipatty2
    Options

The most of my statement still stands. I looked over a weeks worth of time. Do yourself a favor and include exercise into your lifestyle and then the calories are added in automatically. So if you are sedentary and work out three times a week, make yourself lightly active. And then eat a handful of nuts every day.
  • chattipatty2
    Options
    then I have to eat even more!!! Which is fine, I could use a few cupcakes over there across the room...LOL:laugh:
  • psuLemon
    Options
    then I have to eat even more!!! Which is fine, I could use a few cupcakes over there across the room...LOL:laugh:

Well since you are supposed to eat exercise calories it works out. String cheese and greek yogurt can help as well.