My one year anniversary of losing 100 pounds!

Options
polo571
polo571 Posts: 708 Member
Wow how quickly time flys! Last year on Valentines day I lost 100 pounds and ironically I also was let go from my job. I have lost another 14 pounds over this last year. I have also started to run 20 miles a week. I want to personally thank all my friends on here for there kind words and tough love. If you see this and your struggling one word......come back good or bad and be consistent. It will happen! Just don't give up.

Replies

• chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done on continuing your loss.

Did you get another job?
  • Embell0830
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss and maintaining. Hopefully you have found a new job, if not good luck. I've been through the whole unemployment thing for 15 months, so I know what you are/were going through.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tanekah76
    Tanekah76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your 1 yr. success anniversary and your strong efforts at keeping the weight off.
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Hopefully you were able to find another job. Here is to your continued success (raises coffee cup)!
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    Congrats Awesome !!!!!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    "Don't give up" is exactly what I needed to hear this morning. Dealing with a little gym injury has me feeling discouraged. Thanks for posting your story and congratulations on your loss. That is amazing.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    One of my first MFP friends!! You rock, keep it up!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you have been a great source of inspiration for me!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    What a tranformation, you look awesome!!! Great job maintaining, and best wishes reaching your future goals. :)
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    AWSOME!!! WAY TO GO... what a great valentines day gift to you :)
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Exactly, dont give up. Ever. You rock my friend and I am so proud of you!!! And losing even more, incredible. xoxo
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    yay :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • haitienne56
    haitienne56 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing your story. I hope that you are now gainfully employed, if not don't give up. Happy Valentine's day.
  • Forestr
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work, and I will too!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!