Any shorties out here?

Options
Hello all,

I am new to this website and I have been battling my weight for 20+ years. I had recently lost 59 pounds thanks to the bodybugg/fitbit and running. However, in the last 4 months I have gained 12 of those pounds back and I cannot get these buggers off.

Each day is a new day, but it is so discouraging when I was only 10 pounds away from my goal, and now I am 22 pounds away :(

I am only 4' 11.5 tall and I weigh 152.6 - need/want to get to 130, that would be ideal.

Any other short women out here finding it hard to get the weight off and keep it off. Would love to chat.

Thanks
Claudette

Replies

• mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss... I'm about the same height.... I usually say I'm 5"00 on a good day... love to chat w/ you. :happy:
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Shortie over here!! 5'1'' on a tall day :) CONGRATS on the weight loss!!!!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im 5'1 :) vertically challenged, teeny bopper etc etc
    goal weight is 126 :) b

feel free to add me any one xx
  • Tanishhaaaaaa
    Tanishhaaaaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm 4ft 11 too (only just).
    My starting weight was 126lbs (It may not sound like much, but I carried it off REALLY badly).
    My current weight is 116lbs.
    My goals weight is about 100lbs (Again, I know it doesn't sound like much, but everyone looks different at different weights, and from what I can see, I wouldn't be too skinny at about 100 (: (:
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I too am short. I am 5'2 on a good day but more like 5'1 1/2. Fortunately I carry weight well but not well enough for the 192 lbs. i started at. i am at 186 now and haven't been losing much but I keep going and doing my best. Goaling for 125 lbs.
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My wife was about your size and fighting to get those last 20 off. She stayed on her regiman but started taking vitamin B complex and African Mango seed extract for 3 months and those 20 lbs are not gone plus and extra 5. I recently started taking it as well and wow what a diffrence!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Thanks so much for responding - we shorties need to stick together :)

Feel free to add me to your friends list, would love to help encourage, get encouragement from folks with the same challenge as myself. Perhaps we can even start some monthly challenges to help each other along.

Claudette