Little triumphs

Options
BAMFMeredith
BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
This may sound like the tiniest (and total weeniest) accomplishment, but this morning as I sat down to do the seated row machine with my usual 25lbs, I realized I needed to use more weight! I moved up to 30 lbs on the seated row today and up from 20 lbs to 25 on the seated chest press!

You might think "12 year olds can probably handle more weight" but this is quite the accomplishment for me :)

Just had to share!

Replies

• darylinny
    Options
    Congrats! There is no such thing as little triumphs. You are getting stronger and more confident, that's HUGE!!! Keep it going!!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Its not a tiny triumph, it's keeping you motivated! I think that's huge! Keep it up :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't do that much weight! Little triumphs, no matter how small, are huge successes!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I always get excited when I get to move up weights! (or down for the gravitron!) GO YOU!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!