Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    The info is stored on the wii console, not on the disc :) xx
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    transferring to wii remote won't work either dunno if its just cos old wii won't respond properly?

what's meant to happen after you have selected a remote by pressing 1+2 simultaneously? I'm pressing them together and nothing is happening whichever one I use so can't get passed that point.

looks like I'm just gonna have to start all over again on all of them.
  • m0ns00n
    Options
    Did you not get the Wii Fit Plus game with the new balance board?

It has additional exercises/games and all are unlocked by default. You can even create custom workouts (e.g. a combination of yoga and strength exercises) that will run one after the other without having to manually select them from the menu.
  • shakybabe
    Options
    I managed to get my Mii's from the old system to the new via the remote.

When I restarted Wii Fit it gave correct days for my old data and asked for password , said my correct name of Mii, but the Mii was the same one that was previously 'guest F' and not the one that I transferred from my old system.

The gold piggy is there and the hours. I tried to go back to Mii world and make my imported Mii favourite but it just said I couldn't edit Mii's I hadn't created. (assuming it means on this new Wii) .. it didn't let me choose a Mii at start up like it did the very first time, would the reset button work for this or will this just delete the Mii's and the file I tried to transfer?

Once I'm in wii Fit the blond Mii goes in automatically, I can't find an option to change my Mii and set the old one (dark haired looks more like me.. lol).. to the default one.
  • shakybabe
    Options
    It's not working at all and I'm just really pissed off with it now, and lost interest in it!

I tried adding a new member to wii fit plaza and selected the Mii that I transferred from the old Wii and its started it from day 1 and thats the one that is on day 1392!

On the new one the one that was Guest F when I first started as become my Wii I've no idea how as I created another one same identical to my old Mii and marked it as a favourite, I don't understand how I have got this new blond Mi with all my old data???

so now I can have my dark haired one starting from Day 1 (again!) or the blond one to carry on from where i left off but if I reconnect the white Wii (when it will start) I have my old Mii on day 1392.. I don't understand how this has happened as I followed all the instructions??

The new one is going to be going back or out of the Window at this rate!
  • LostScarecrow
    LostScarecrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hmm. It's hard to say without seeing what's happening, I guess. I'd make sure to delete everything off the new wii first maybe, and make sure you were using the same game on both. It sounds likely to me, you may have transferred all your old data onto the "blonde" mii somehow. Again, it is difficult. Could you not just edit the blonde mii and then carry on from the old data?
  • shakybabe
    Options
    How do I edit the blond Mii?

For now I'm using old Wii with the new balance board when old wii will start up first time, to just weigh-in. I tried to pick which games would burn the most calories in a session and restarted those on the new one. I'll just keep going with those until I weigh in at goal weight then start old wii up again for final weigh-in.

I never burn many cals in wii fit anyway, I struggle to make it to 200 even with 60-90 mins but on exerbeat I've burned 700cals and can do just over 600 for an hour on passive trainer bike.. not got far to go but only losing at rate of couple of pounds a month recently, so still gonna take about another 3 months just to lose 5lbs! :ohwell: