To Date

Options
I've been feeling a little sluggish lately, haven't been logging my foods as much as I used to, not doing as much exercise. :grumble: I needed something to jump start my motivation again. I'm still determined to get healthy but the urgency has slowed down. It hit me today, why haven't I looked back on what I accomplished...sure I see my ticker and I can look at the individual reports but it just doesn't have the same effect as seeing all of the information in front of you at once. So I give you my "Success To Date" stats.

Inches Lost
Neck - 1
Waist - 3
Chest - 1.25
Breasts - 2.25
Bicep - 1.5
Hips - 2.75
Thighs - 2

Total Inches Lost - 13.75
Total Pounds Lost - 19
Body Fat Lost - 5.6%

:noway:

Having it all there in front of me at once has made me see how far I have come (plus the pictures from my friend's wedding right before I committed to making a change helped a bit too). :laugh:

I have realized that I have been focusing too much on my weigh ins and giving my measurements the attention they deserve.

Here's to the big picture:drinker:

Replies

• Cerabell18
    Cerabell18 Posts: 124
    Options
    I've been feeling a little sluggish lately, haven't been logging my foods as much as I used to, not doing as much exercise. :grumble: I needed something to jump start my motivation again. I'm still determined to get healthy but the urgency has slowed down. It hit me today, why haven't I looked back on what I accomplished...sure I see my ticker and I can look at the individual reports but it just doesn't have the same effect as seeing all of the information in front of you at once. So I give you my "Success To Date" stats.

Inches Lost
    Neck - 1
    Waist - 3
    Chest - 1.25
    Breasts - 2.25
    Bicep - 1.5
    Hips - 2.75
    Thighs - 2

Total Inches Lost - 13.75
    Total Pounds Lost - 19
    Body Fat Lost - 5.6%

:noway:

Having it all there in front of me at once has made me see how far I have come (plus the pictures from my friend's wedding right before I committed to making a change helped a bit too). :laugh:

I have realized that I have been focusing too much on my weigh ins and giving my measurements the attention they deserve.

Here's to the big picture:drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
    :flowerforyou:
    Great job!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    awesome :flowerforyou: Great Job Keep up the great work :drinker: :drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is great! and thank you for the reminder, so many times we just go by the scale, we must look at so much more than that!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!