SO inappropriate!

MrsSWW
MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
An engineer has been in our office today and, much as I tried to get on with my work, he insisted on chatting and muttering away to himself.

He somehow worked the very one-sided conversation round to when he got a hernia and one of his testes popped out through the hole.

Really WAY more information than I needed to know.

What has a work colleague shared with you that was just TMI?

Replies

• babbityboo
    babbityboo Posts: 98 Member
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly screamed then!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha in the office!!! OH MY DAYS!!!!

Obviously just needs someone to talk to ;) xxx
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Our receptionist doesn't just share what she has going on- she shares with the people who call, what you have going on. For instance, she will tell my father that I am peeing when he calls. Or I heard her tell a client last week, after the stomach flu went through the office "that one of the attorneys had it so bad, she was running to the bathroom every 5 seconds to poop." Really? I can hear everything she says since my office is nearby. I often have to go outside and remind her that this is a law office and we can't be discussing other people's *kitten* with the clients. Literally.

I
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    LOL!

I had one male coworker say that he didn't like the music that was piped into the bathroom because it made it more difficult for him to "push one out". Ummmm, way TMI.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    An engineer has been in our office today and, much as I tried to get on with my work, he insisted on chatting and muttering away to himself.

He somehow worked the very one-sided conversation round to when he got a hernia and one of his testes popped out through the hole.

We have a trivia chat going at work and this guy just wrote: If men wrote Valentine's day cards, it would say = love means never having to ask for a b j. The guy who wrote it is just gross... so not the appropriate place for it either... my stomach is still turning from the ickiness. :sick:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    I'm so glad I am not alone with this problem!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    I worked in a mill where the men were 5:1 to the women. Trust me, more information was shared that I ever hoped to hear in a lifetime. :tongue:
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Since I traveled in my career, I was rarely in the office. But, when I was there I closed my door and put a "do not disturb under penalty of death," sign up. My (shared) secretary would call before sending someone to see me. The other thing, when chatty people would be in my office, I would simply get up and head for the men's room, saying "Gotta go."
  • An engineer has been in our office today and, much as I tried to get on with my work, he insisted on chatting and muttering away to himself.

Sharon, pmsl here....next time you post TMI like this remove the king prawns from your profile picture....had a double take
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    An old coworker talked to me several times about the STD she thought she had, and her sex life, birth control. I didn't like her, which made it hard to listen to her anyway, and then on top of that it just made the cake.

I think because I'm a nursing major, people feel like I want to know all that stuff. I don't!!