Herbal Magic?

Options
Morning :)
I'm at the beginning of the 3rd week of my Herbal Magic program. Is there anyone else out there who is following their meal plan / supplements?
I've lost 5lbs so far, which is right on par as they said it would be anywhere from 2-2.5/wk.
Curious to see if anyone has had success with them, or any other thoughts on the program!

Replies

• Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    I have done herbal magic, :( $$$$
    Great job on your 5 lbs lost though :)
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah?
    How long did you follow the program for? Were you strict with it? And did you have much success?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how expensive is it?
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    i was wth them for about 10 months or so i followed it to a tee, even got all the shakes, bars, and the herbal magic seasoning they offered, bought all the cook books , they even gave me this little bag with a water bottle, book for weigh in and meal planning everything.. i thought hummm this could be good..i will say most of the food i made from the cook books were great tasteing.. but i did my homework on it and if you carefully look at everything you eat, there is no sugar, salt an they cut out quite a bit of starches, so if you do that without paying for the supliments they tell you, you must have, your gonna loose weight anyhow right? i lost weight yes but, after a while i got a bit bored of it because i needed the craving i was missing out on. they give me the tan colored capsels and said it would surpress my cravings, and i must say it really did..however the more weight i lost the more supliments they tried to give me, and i thought i needed them so i bought them weekly. so all i continued with was my meal prepareing and took the craving supliment thats all i felt i needed. but again after a while i just couldnt keep up with the finance. :(
    NO JOKE when i tell you after all was said and payed for ie.. the start up fee, weekly supliments, and everything else they tried to push on me, it cost me roughly $2100.00. and here i am still a big girl, I now just pay for a personal trainer, which seems to be working out much better and cheeper for me.
    Again, Herbal magic was not for me... but thats not saying it is not for you right? it might just be what you need?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for that info!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am going to follow it for 8 weeks, and then buy my own supplements based on the components in theirs to see how that works, I think.
    Sorry to hear it didn't provide optimal results for you.