Hi

cleo77
cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
Hi, I'm new here. I weigh 214lb and it's my goal to lose 40lbs. I have horrible eating habits, but I am hoping to change that. I would any support out here and to hear about healthy diet plans.

Replies

• cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi, I'm new here. I weigh 214lb and it's my goal to lose 40lbs. I have horrible eating habits, but I am hoping to change that. I would any support out here and to hear about healthy diet plans.
  • You can toatlly do IT! I have lost 38 pounds now and want to lose at least 30 more. This is a great tool to help you reach your goals!
  • I am new myself.......24 years old and turning 25. i am the biggest I have ever been at 175. Even my boyfriend of 9 months has noticed......so of course i am frustrated...but i have hope.......i think this is going to be a great tool!
  • elmowoof
    elmowoof Posts: 10 Member
    don't berate yourselves...like i did!! Think of it as a lifestyle change..I am getting married in about 2.5 weeks and i am nowhere near my goal weight. I have definitely lost weight (5-7 lbs) and i feel it most with my clothing. My fiancee encourages me and has never commented on my weight gain (although my family has--30 lbs weight gain!!)
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    hi...welcome..please feel free to add me..lets do it!!