Single on V-DaY? Click here.

Options

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Single here, but I wish all of you a great day.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    added my 5, fair game :)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    think a 1:01am text this morning qualifies me as single........... Happy V-Day to me.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Click! Feel free to add me.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Single years so used to Valentines Day as a single.. At this point in my life, I think I'm happier being single..

Maybe in 20 yrs time when my son is married and gone from home, I might like someone around for company and to share the day with.. But at the moment, I'm happy being single and busy with my life.. Not going to worry about never finding that special person.. If its meant to be it will happen.. If not, I'm well able to manage by myself.. I've good friends and close family - I'm healthy, happy and have the best horse in the world.. What else would a girl want!! :happy:
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Happy Singles Awareness Day!!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    think a 1:01am text this morning qualifies me as single........... Happy V-Day to me.

You got dumped on Valentines day, or he sent you a dirty text he meant to send to someone else?
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't think of it as being single, I think of it as being selective :wink: Happy V-day everyone :heart:

6295036.png
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    Great Idea! Happy Singles Appreciate Day! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :heart: :heart:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Click

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hello...my name is Charlotte and I'm single.

*everyone choruses..."Hi Charlotte."
  • gaberieger
    Options
    Click. Wouldn't have it any other way right now.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You just keep getting cuter and cuter dontchya? ;) Happy valentines day everyone :heart:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Obviously most of you are single by choice because you are all Gawgeous...Gawgeous I say. Happy Valentine Day from someone whose wallet wishes he was single right now...lol. JK Hon.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    At least I have three dogs who love and depend on me... that means something, right? =)

And just for the ocassion, I wore black and blue. =)
  • watts7787
    watts7787 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cute idea! Happy Valentines Day!! :)) One of these days... haha
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    So this year Im on the Single Awareness Day team! So click. Click. Click...... Click click click

:)
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Obviously most of you are single by choice because you are all Gawgeous...Gawgeous I say. Happy Valentine Day from someone whose wallet wishes he was single right now...lol. JK Hon.

"LIKE!"
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    valentines-day-black-history-month-funny-ecard

*sad trombone*
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Posted this on my fb today!

The grateful couples celebrate it, the bitter ones call it "Single Awareness" but me; I see it as just another day of patience in finding who I'm meant to be with. Another day to remember to NEVER settle for ANYTHING less than I deserve-- especially just for a Halmark holiday. Good things come to those who wait & the best things in life are always worth the wait. Happy Valentine's Day friends ♥