31 pounds down before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that is awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful.
  • CocoaBeautiful78
    Options
    Even if you can't see it you will be able to soon! Keep up the good work! Congrats! =)
  • Lorie66
    Options
    So proud of you! You are doing a wonder job at sticking with it!! Keep up the great work!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Great stuff, keep up the good work!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work.

You can definitely tell in your pic and I can't wait till I'm at the 30lb mark. I'll post pics when I get to that point.

12769389.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Dont get discouraged you are doing GREAT!!!

You might not know it but by posting this you have given someone else the strength to pursue there own weight loss.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!!!

14660108.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    keep going..you are doing so awesome!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    your doing great..keep it up!!! :)
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The difference is there, keep up the hard work! It just keeps getting better from here.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • 4lelito
    Options
    Thank you all for the inspirational and motivating words :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can see the difference!
  • 4lelito
    Options
    haha thanks I love when my cats turn up randomly doing weird things in my pictures XD
  • Incredible_shrinking_woman
    Options
    I was 338-340
    k4waxf.jpg

after using myfitness pal and eliminating fast-food from my life i've managed to loose 31 pounds :)
    307 here

2i04wn9.jpg
    I get discouraged because I can hardly tell in pictures but I'm almost down 1 size i wasn't fitting into the biggest size at Lane Bryant I was stuck with 1 style of pants...now I can zip up a 26 But it's stilla bit too tight..:) over all I feel better :) and can't wait tell i'm under 300 pounds I haven't been under 300 since 2007..

This it way off your topic, but that cat in the background looks creepy, but it's in a cute way LOL-- BTW, I see a big change in your weight girlie, awesome job.. small progress equals big changes :)
  • WolffRN
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!!
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    Wow! 31 pounds! That is awesome! You can see a big difference! Keep up the awesome work!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you're doing great...i can totally tell.....your cat is totally freaking me out....laser eyes and all...
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY tell! Don't get discouraged!!! You are doing an amazing job and should be VERY proud of yourself! Keep moving in the right direction because your hard work is definitely showing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!