THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! Great job! I am still working to reach my weight loss goal, but more than anything I want to become more active and tone up (a LOT :) . Hopefully I can post my before and after within the next few months!! You all motivate me to want to continue and not give up.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Here is mine. The first pic is about a year after I had my son... I was 199. The second picture was taken approximately a year later and I weighed 158ish.

e9v5_21e_uagzv.png

ETA: the second picture was a themed party... #don't judge...LOL!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Me at 39wks with my 2nd - apx 172lbs

39wks.jpg

Here I am last week - 139.4

ab-1.jpg
  • LilWinky
    Options
    Wow, you all look amazing! This is very encouraging. How about adding what you did and how long it took you to get your results? :-)
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Thanks for everyone that posted pics!!!
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just :heart: love :heart: threads like this! Thanks for sharing everyone :tongue:
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I am still a work in progress with about 3-5 more lbs to go!! This is me 37 yo, 5'4 at 128 lbs, 7 months post baby via C-section. :) Thanks Jillian Michaels!!!! xoxoxox

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome!
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    YAY for motivational pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tracych1996
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg
  • tracych1996
    Options
    wow..great job...now your one hot mamma>>LOL
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am impressed by these bellies. I have three kids, no c-sections; baby #2 was 10 lbs 5 oz. I don't think anything short of surgery would make my tummy look as good as some of yours. So much extra saggy skin! My highest pre-preg weight was 169; I lost 10 pounds give or take before my first pregnancy and returned quickly to the high 150s after each pregnancy (highest preg weight was about 205). I credit breastfeeding for that because I was absolutely not even trying.

Now since starting couch to 5k and working my way up to 10 miles (training for a half marathon right now), I'm down to 128 or so but still have a tummy. I'm doing ab work at the gym, too. Oh well!
  • pameb1
    pameb1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome and have done a great job. Can't wait to post my pics one day.
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can post pics this inspiring one day. Great job on all of you mommas! You all look awesome! :happy:
  • Angelam_02
    Angelam_02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    These are truly inspiring! I still have 80lbs to go! I can't wait to be where you ladies are!

Your son is so cute in your picture!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi. Here's mine. I'm 44, mom of 4. I've dropped 111 pounds in one year.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    009.jpg
    CindyJanuary272012.jpg
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi. Here's mine. I'm 44, mom of 4. I've dropped 111 pounds in one year.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    009.jpg
    CindyJanuary272012.jpg

I just LOVE this. I think I got tearry eyed the first time I saw you post this somewhere else. Great job!

In a couple months maybe I have a little B&A to share too.
  • Pennapenguin
    Pennapenguin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

This is me totally.......I am 5'4" tall, 200lbs, and have had 2 C-sections.....I'm 38, but whatever. What has been your routine / secret?
  • julezie
    julezie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great. I'm always amazed that people's waists can get so small/narrow. What happens to all the skin? Does it just tighten up? Did you work out a lot?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!