-56 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspirational. And you are SO pretty!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Losing weight from having a baby is just as hard as losing any kind of weight. I'm extrememly proud of myself, especially since I wasn't gifted with the kind of body that magically goes back to it's pp size 2 weeks after the baby is born. It took about a year to get to where I'm at now and I still have more to do. Thank you for all the support and positive comments.

And this is so true. I went from 172 to only 170 in the first six months pp. It's a myth that everyone just magically loses their baby weight right after having one. A lot of people ARE blessed in that way, but yeah, not me.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great job in losing your post birth weight but I don't think you can count baby+fluids as your start weight!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic!
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - great job!!
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Going from 150 lbs post partum to 104 lbs is really hard to do at your height and size. That is like losing a whole person when you're 4'9", lol! GREAT JOB!!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous. I don't think people were trying to criticize you about fat vs. pregnancy, but you sure didn't look to be 160 lbs in the pregnant pic, you just looked *pregnant*. That is a wonderful weight loss to be proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!