My before and during pics, so nervous to post these!

Options
I’ve been holding off on posting these simply because I am still a work in progress. I’m not 100% happy yet with where I am but I do know that all my hard work is paying off and I don’t have much farther to go. I've lost 14lbs so far, 10lbs from my goal but I've stopped caring about what the scale tells me. I use my clothes, measuring tape and pics to judge my progress. I plan to start lifting within the next month when my gym membership kicks in.

Here are my stats and a little info about myself and my journey. I’m 5’ even and was always skinny~fat (small and thin but weak) until I had my two awesome kids!! I lost the baby weight pretty quickly both times and did not have any issues with my weight until we moved to Ohio from Florida and I started getting bored in the winter. I’ve always made healthy meals for my family but I slowly started eating more and more junk. I wasn’t really honest with myself about how horrible I felt about how I looked until now. The difference in my attitude is night and day. I’m definitely still nervous posting these but if it gives just one person the motivation to keep going it is worth it!

I also want to thank all of my amazing MFP friends who have given me motivation, great information, inspiration and most of all support and a good butt kicking those few times I didn't want to work out. I could not have done this without all of you:heart:

I’ve busted my *kitten* to get here and I hope I can finally post my “after” pics very soon:smile:

My calories are set at 1200 a day, I completed Insanity in December and now my workouts consist of Insanity, 30 Day Shred and running (when weather allows)! Sometimes I eat back my exercise calories but most often I only eat back half. I have really tried to stick to “I only eat when I am hungry” motto and I’m pretty happy with my results so far.

Here goes, please ignore the messy before pics, I workout in our basement/laundry room/unused furniture catch all/kids toy storage ect….I think you get the point!

2pyounp.jpg29m61zr.jpg
Side October 2011 Side February 2012
ipv9mb.jpg2dt3t41.jpg
Side October 2011 Side February 2012
sbkbiq.jpg2dl82oo.jpg
Front October 2011 Front February 2012
2quusma.jpg1zfq3rs.jpg
Front October 2011 Front February 2012

Replies

• Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous, you look great! Keep at it
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!
  • 4lelito
    Options
    Good job :) you look beautiful Keep it up
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW!!! you look GREAT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nesrheok
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep it up, it's really awesome to see real results! Very encouraging!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant well done x
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Holy Hotness!!! Great job !!!! You should feel so proud of yourself, you rock!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    stupid red x's.... cant see your pics. Well, keep up the good work sounds like your doing great.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! awesome work, you're in progress pics are inspiring.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Look at you RD! In just 3-4 months that's AWESOME progress! Congrats! :drinker:
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Seriously, no reason to be nervous at all! You look fantastic! Your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you should be very proud! Keep doing what your doing and you'll get where you want to be.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    No need to be nervous....you should be proud to show your body off. You have done a great job!!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! You look amazing and you look like you feel amazing too! Happy Valentine's Day and treat yourself to more of whatever you've been doing! <3
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Ryan - you look incredible!!!!! Awesome job woman!!!!
  • bfeusner
    bfeusner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job! There is no reason to be nervous you look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look great-- I love that bathing suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!