Scale hasn't moved in two weeks...why?

Options
MFP set me at 1380 calories a day for a 2 pound loss, i bumped that up to 1700 to incorporate my exercise calories evenly throughout the week because I find it hard to eat an extra 800 calories in one day making good food choices. I eat whole foods for the most part, lots of veggies. Weight is currently about 245.

My food diary is open, please have a look and give thoughts, thanks

Replies

• Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    bump
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Most likely it is being masked by water weight. I've heard of people going 4 weeks without weight loss, then suddenly there's a water 'whoosh' and 4 lbs are lost overnight. I've gone two weeks without loss and then lost 2 lbs overnight myself.

Also you should make sure your calorie counts are accurate, and that you didn't over-estimate your calories burned through exercise. Otherwise just be more patient and if the weight doesn't drop within another week or two, maybe you need to drop back your calories.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Try eating more. I am about 50 less than you and eat at 1700 not including exercise calories.

It seems that you eat a lot of sodium by looking at your diary. Maybe try to lower that? How much water are you drinking in a day? Your diary doesn't have any so I'm not sure if you really aren't drinking much or just aren't logging it.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump.:heart: