Another Venting Session

Options
Monday nights my daughter has basketball practice and we live out of town so instead of making 2 trips into town in one evening I cut it into 1. I decided to fit in my workout while she was at practice. I went to my gym to do the first workout from the NROL for Women and do a quick cardio. So I did my lifting and did a quick run by quick I mean I ran .5 mile. While leaving the gym to go get my daughter, a mom who has a daughter the same age as mine was on a machine and said to me, "You didn't run very long" And yes she is right I didn't, but the way that she said it and then to say it loud so everyone in the gym could hear. I was so embarrased. I just told her it was my strength day and walked away. What I wanted to tell her was...well...some choice words. But really?! :angry: Maybe I know it is hard to lose weight, maybe I know that there is more than one weigh to lose weight, maybe I am just nicer than her...but I would NEVER say anything in a gym to someone about their workout. Everyone is different and everyone works out different. Tonight when I do put in a long run...I'll be thinking about chasing her down....