I'm new and want to make friends for support

Options
I've been doing this for two weeks. I love it so far! It has made things so easy and quick! I haven't weighed since day 1. I get frustrated when I don't see significant changes, so I'm waiting. :noway:
I noticed a big difference in my clothes which is very encouraging! :bigsmile:

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    I've been doing this for two weeks. I love it so far! It has made things so easy and quick! I haven't weighed since day 1. I get frustrated when I don't see significant changes, so I'm waiting. :noway:
    I noticed a big difference in my clothes which is very encouraging! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • hulkj
    Options
    Thanks! I'm doing well so far! I need encouragement!!! I have failed so many times before!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You came to the right place :bigsmile: A lot of support here on MFP:drinker: You can do this :drinker: Remember to drink your water because your body needs water and it does help you loose weight. :drinker: :drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome,

You've come to the right place. Take this journey one day at a time. Focus on taking baby steps to more healthy eating, better habits, and more exercise. Focus on your actions and the scale will take care of itself. :bigsmile:

you can do it.

don't give up five minutes before the miracle. :bigsmile:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hello, how are you? I just started this a few days ago and it is awesome. It helps to see what your eating throughout the day and to keep count of your calorie intake. So I see you have a scripture posted, do you get strength from the Lord to do this.
  • hulkj
    Options
    Thanks! I've drank water for years, but I always drank it and ate tons of calories! :) I'm doing so much better! Send me a note anytime!
  • hulkj
    Options
    You are right! I didn't realize how much food I was eating! This has been great! Write me anytime! I need all the support I can get!! ♥
  • crazybaby
    crazybaby Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou: I am new too and want to make new friends. I cannot wait to start seeing results. I hope this site helps :bigsmile: