Options
124»

Replies

• smoki01
    Options
    Quanah
  • texastumbleweed1
    Options
    Abilene, and tsh0ck is right Perini's has the best steaks. Thank God for Texas!!!!!:drinker:
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I live in El Paso. =)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Austin Texas here :)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    DFW here!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Me! DFW area!
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    DFW area =)
    And the Proudest Member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2006 *WHOOP*
  • rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Houston girl here!! Mexican food is the bomb!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Raised in Arlington TX. Lived in El Paso, TX from 1994 til 2011. Just moved to New Mexcio but I go home every other weekend! I loooove Chico's Tacos, anyone had it?

OMG!! I love Chicos Tacos... I live in Colorado now but when I go home to visit I always have a double! I even bring some back frozen for a nice little treat when I'm in the mood. I proudly wear my Chicos T-shirt here and make mouths water.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    <
    Southeast Texas... and home to the place where you can get 'texas crawfish crepes' (4 of them in an order that fill an entire serving dish!!!) smothered in a thick buttery cream sauce. *GAG*
  • DeMaCu
    DeMaCu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX here! The Salt Lick is just around the corner. Can you say finger-lickin' good? But Mexican food, especially Chuy's, is my downfall......:happy:

17079555.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sagardner70
    Options
    DFW area...Just moved here in 2010 and 3 months after moving here I had to join MFP! That should tell you something about the food and how I LOVE it!!!
  • momwink
    momwink Posts: 4
    Options
    no kidding! texas must be the best junk food state there is LOL :laugh:
  • momwink
    momwink Posts: 4
    Options
    yes the food here is TOO awesome! there is a little of everything and it's all so good. hope you like it here :flowerforyou:
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Raised in Arlington TX. Lived in El Paso, TX from 1994 til 2011. Just moved to New Mexcio but I go home every other weekend! I loooove Chico's Tacos, anyone had it?

OMG!! I love Chicos Tacos... I live in Colorado now but when I go home to visit I always have a double! I even bring some back frozen for a nice little treat when I'm in the mood. I proudly wear my Chicos T-shirt here and make mouths water.

Chico's Tacos!! Double/xtra cheese, fries, hotdog, and dr pepper. drop the fries in the taco sauce once the tacos clear out, and pour all that green salsa in there :P, and grab some of that xtra cheese and throw it in that hotdog.