NSV today!

Options
I needed a new pair of jeans for this weekend. The ones I have now are old, well worn, and most importantly a little baggy in the butt. The waist still felt okay. I decided to try on a smaller pair, just to see, and low and behold....THEY FIT! Woo Hoo! 2 new pairs of jeans for me! Luckily for me, they were on sale 'cause they aren't going to fit much longer! I'm on a roll & they'll be too big soon! :bigsmile:

No chocolate for this Valentine's day:heart: ....NEW SMALLER JEANS! I'll take it anyday!!

Replies

• jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WhoooHooooo!!!
  • I had chocolate today 3 pieces of whitman and it was awesome. To make myself feel better about it I followed up with Jolly Ranchers and potato chips today I was a fat girl because seriously I went over my fat allowed for the day. Everyone is entitled to a off day especially if you worked out. My NSV for today was I was able to fit the smaller undies that my future hubby sent in my care package and they are too big also.
  • dlperry65
    Options
    Great job!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!