Wii Fit Board

Options
Ive been on this calorie counter for 2 weeks and it blumin excellent! Want to meet some more friends who will keep me motivated and would love to do this whole thing with someone in the same boat as me

Ive only been using this for 2 weeks and ive lost 4lbs so YEH this works!!!

So the reason for my post is My husbandbought me a Wii fit board ages ago and i havent used it once. It came with a simple cd but i dont know if i can just workout with that or doi need an additional work out cd. I remember turning it on once and it just kept telling me to tand on one leg and find my balance etc etc it didnt really feel like a workout!

Help me pweez xxxx

Replies

• dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ive been on this calorie counter for 2 weeks and it blumin excellent! Want to meet some more friends who will keep me motivated and would love to do this whole thing with someone in the same boat as me

Ive only been using this for 2 weeks and ive lost 4lbs so YEH this works!!!

So the reason for my post is My husbandbought me a Wii fit board ages ago and i havent used it once. It came with a simple cd but i dont know if i can just workout with that or doi need an additional work out cd. I remember turning it on once and it just kept telling me to tand on one leg and find my balance etc etc it didnt really feel like a workout!

Help me pweez xxxx

We use our wii fit all the time. We like the games, it kinda fun plus a little bit of a workout. Yes it does want to monitor your vitals, so input all you can, go through the start up and have fun. Doing the balance test has improved my stance and posture.

I also do the wii active personal trainer, 30 day challenge, it's a separate cd you have to purchase, but is is a good workout and has many other workouts you can customize yourself.
  • thaiba2000
    thaiba2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, Thank you!!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    The Wii Fit is awesome! Especially for someone new to exercise. It's made a huge difference for my parents. My mom has never worked out in her life until the Wii fit. Now she's on it daily, and loves it!