Cherry M&Ms.. My favorite!

Options
eliz_in_pink
eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
They are so delicious! I had my 1/4th a cup for 210 calories and thanked my fiance for a stomach ache since I don't eat sweets like that anymore. I also worked hard for those M&Ms this morning with an awesome cardio session!

So, tell me- what Valentine's candy did you get that you got to induldge on today!?

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Effin M&M's....I like all kinds except the plain ones.

Peanut Butter and Coconut ones are a gift from Satan.
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options

Have you ever had the Strawberry Peanut Butter ones?! They are awesome, and I can't find them anywhere! I'll have to try to Coconut ones!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love the coconut M&Ms, but was really disappointed by the pretzel ones. I'll have to keep an eye out for the cherry ones.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    They are so delicious! I had my 1/4th a cup for 210 calories and thanked my fiance for a stomach ache since I don't eat sweets like that anymore. I also worked hard for those M&Ms this morning with an awesome cardio session!

So, tell me- what Valentine's candy did you get that you got to induldge on today!?

Cherry M&M's? Really?
    ** Heading to store to check this one out**
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The cherry ones taste like cough syrup! Except they don't get you messed up like cough syrup.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    M & M's come in cherry now? I'm both disgusted and fascinated all at the same time.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&Ms are the best ever. i do have a friend who's said that pretzel ones are "life-changing." I'm not sure i'd go that far, but they're pretty darn good!
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&Ms are the best ever. i do have a friend who's said that pretzel ones are "life-changing." I'm not sure i'd go that far, but they're pretty darn good!

Mmmmm.... sweet & the saltiness of the Pretzel M&Ms!
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    M&Ms come in flavours other than peanut & just plain chocolate??

I'm so looking for these when I'm over in the states on holiday soon, because I'm fairly certain these interesting flavours aren't available in the UK!

What other flavours are there & can I get them at a normal supermarket over there?
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options
    I love the coconut M&Ms, but was really disappointed by the pretzel ones. I'll have to keep an eye out for the cherry ones.

I found some at Meijer, Target, and Walmart :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Have you ever had the Strawberry Peanut Butter ones?! They are awesome, and I can't find them anywhere! I'll have to try to Coconut ones!

Sorry, but that sounds like a Survivor food challenge. :sick: :laugh:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Haha! I'm sure glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this - thanks for the laugh!

I like all kinds (even the plain ones) unfortunately
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Where do you people live?? Here in MN we have plain, peanut, peanut butter and pretzel. That's it!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i eat 50 hershy dark chocolate drops (180 calories) almost every night. lol xP
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The cherry are my absolute favs too!!! Although the only time I can ever find them is at Christmas and even then I've only seen them in a few stores!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Do you people know how lucky you are!!! Here in NZ we have plain, peanut, dark and crispy. Oh, and peanut butter when you can find them.

Cherry sounds AMAZING!
  • eliz_in_pink
    Options

I'm so looking for these when I'm over in the states on holiday soon, because I'm fairly certain these interesting flavours aren't available in the UK!

What other flavours are there & can I get them at a normal supermarket over there?

Strawberry Peanut Butter, Almond, Raspberry, Mint, Mint Thrills, Chocolate Trio, Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Peanut, Pretzel, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Plain, Peanut, and of course.... CHERRY :heart:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

You can usually find M&M's in 2 sections of the stores here.

Larger "specialty" packages .... I saw mint ones the other day. I'm guessing the cherry ones come this way. These are fancier stand up bags (can't remember exactly).

Other times small (individual) packages of M&M's you find by the checkout counter. These are the coconut, peanut butter, strawberry & peanut butter ones. These bags look the same are regular M&M's but are a different color.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I got some weird ones, they tasted like leather and latex. I looked at the bag and they were called S&Ms.
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options

Strawberry Peanut Butter, Almond, Raspberry, Mint, Mint Thrills, Chocolate Trio, Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Peanut, Pretzel, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Plain, Peanut, and of course.... CHERRY :heart:

Thanks - I've got a shopping list now! Mmmm, almond too, and raspberry!