Introducing Myself

:happy: I have to say that I love this web site. It has helped me so much. I just wish that I had known about it when I first started losing weight. But, I guess I've been doing okay.Since January I've gone from 204lbs. to 179lbs. My goal weight is 140 lbs. I'm a 50 year old single mother of two teenage boys. I have struggled with my weight since giving birth to my oldest son. I just wanted to say HELLO to EVERYONE.

Replies

• bj8331
    bj8331 Posts: 9
    :happy: I have to say that I love this web site. It has helped me so much. I just wish that I had known about it when I first started losing weight. But, I guess I've been doing okay.Since January I've gone from 204lbs. to 179lbs. My goal weight is 140 lbs. I'm a 50 year old single mother of two teenage boys. I have struggled with my weight since giving birth to my oldest son. I just wanted to say HELLO to EVERYONE.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    well hello BJ and welcome to MFP!!

Jump right in and read up on all the info that has been put together by ppl who actually lived it!

Have a Great Easter!

(I see you are already in your Easter Bonnet!)
  • bj8331
    bj8331 Posts: 9
    :smile: Thanks so much!!!!
  • WELCOME BJ,

CONGRATULATIONS ON LOSING ALL THAT WEIGHT.YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL WORK, NOT JUST OK. LOVE YOUR PICTURE, YOU SURE LOOK HAPPY. KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL. YOU CAN DO IT. I ALSO FIND THIS A GREAT BOARD. SO MUCH SUPPORT HERE. I HAVE 20LBS LEFT TO REACH MY GOAL OF 145 AND FIND THIS THE HARDEST TIME SINCE I BEGAN MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. I KNOW I CAN DO IT. I HAVE A FAVORITE SAYING "NEVER GIVE UP" AND I NEVER WILL. WISH YOU SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS.

ANNE
  • mkrask56
    mkrask56 Posts: 1
    Hope this works! I do not know if this is where my iniital message should be posted. Someone e mail me and tell me how to post on these boards. I am single RN working for work comp insurance company. A totally sedentary job. Fighting illness, some weight related some not. and this winter I hibernated. Need to start to walk just around my property to build up my strength again. Walking and breathing together what a challange! I just found this site today, like the idea a posting food and getting the calorie/carb counts. Thanks! See you all again soon if I can figure out how to post.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: