Ok, who ate candy today???????

Replies

• No candy, but I did eat a cupcake, some Boston cream pie, and a cookie.

Today was not so good for me.

BUT I did end under, so I guess it wasn't so awful! :D
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Not yet, but I have budgeted cals so that I can savor four Dove milk chocolate hearts this evening. Yummy!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    I had a cupcake with frosting kinda not worth the calories, but I kept eating. (i hate when I do that)
    ugh, I hate when I do that too!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    I had a giant chocolate dipped strawberry that one of the ladies at work gave me. She did that because she wanted to make sure that since I am single I wasn't forgotten today. So sweet!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    I did! I pretty much do every day though

^This

I made this for my OH

photo.jpg

which was ridiculously high but we shared (rather than 1 each) so was still under my calories thankfully!

(sorry not sure how to re-size?)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    I had a doughnut earlier today and feel no remorse at all about it. I allow myself a little refined sugar in my diet to help maintain my sanity. I've found that completely abstaining only leads to hardcore binges later on.
  • So far I have had cherry hearts, chocolate with sea salt, and am working out more so I can eat more treats!

Thinking at least 700 calories worth of goodies today. No shame here :D
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    A full size Coffee Crisp chocolate bar, and there is cheesecake in the fridge waiting for me.
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    stopping for chocolate cover strawberries on my way home, no candy yet!
  • I didn't. :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Of course, its Valentines day :) I LOVE chocolate!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    ghirardelli intense dark twilight delight...one square...60 calories...slowly savored...
    Awww, **&^%*$# now I want another!!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    ME! and I had a few too many :ohwell:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Zip, zilch, zero.......but I am having a big *kitten* prime rib tonight. :devil:
  • I did and Im frustrated with myself.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    I had a cupcake with frosting kinda not worth the calories, but I kept eating. (i hate when I do that)
    ugh, I hate when I do that too!

I HATE WHEN I DO THAT TOO!!! today's treats were totally worth it though. I had a homemade mini chocolate raspberry frosting-less cupcake, a homemade sugar cookie and a sweker of four pieces of mixed fruit dipped in chocolate. Totally worth it and I'm logging it all the best I can!! I'll just exercise tonight for some calories :o)
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    I haven't! O_O; Mostly because no one got me any -_-;;
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    I had ONE See's strawberry truffle. it wasnt easy... there is candy and cupcakes and cookies all over this office!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    I did and am not hanging my head. I had a single Hershey's kiss (like I do every day) and I'm still losing weight and improving my health. Cheers!
  • I ate candy and I'm not sorry! :)