Starting week 2 of ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
After trying to do P90X and getting discouraged with the pullups and length of the workouts (esp.the yoga), I started CE and am proud to have finished the first week today. The diet is awesome and I really like the workouts (I'm getting sucked into the Bowflex Selectech kool-aid although so far I've avoided buying them).

But I have to say this site is one of the best tools for losing weight I've ever had - thanks to everyone who already posted all the caloric counts for CE!

I'm 38, married, not working, with one daughter. My goal is to get to 18% body fat (which I was at in October before I fell off the wagon). Once I get there I'm going to reevaluate, but my ultimate goal is to finally have six-pack abs. Hey, why not?! 40 is the new 30 :wink:

Replies

• fitandlean71
    Options
    After trying to do P90X and getting discouraged with the pullups and length of the workouts (esp.the yoga), I started CE and am proud to have finished the first week today. The diet is awesome and I really like the workouts (I'm getting sucked into the Bowflex Selectech kool-aid although so far I've avoided buying them).

But I have to say this site is one of the best tools for losing weight I've ever had - thanks to everyone who already posted all the caloric counts for CE!

I'm 38, married, not working, with one daughter. My goal is to get to 18% body fat (which I was at in October before I fell off the wagon). Once I get there I'm going to reevaluate, but my ultimate goal is to finally have six-pack abs. Hey, why not?! 40 is the new 30 :wink:
  • KrazyKatie
    Options
    HI! I'm 40 too...and really want to be FAB!
    What is this CE you talk of, and the exercise routine? I do a bunch of activities, now sure there is much I haven't tried, and I keep going back to the Turbo Jam type moves. Thinking it helps keep the abs in place. Although mine is more like a little tire at this point!
    I WILL get back at it. Today after our bike ride, Turbo Jam ab workout!!!

I'd like info on your routine though!
    Thanks!
  • fitandlean71
    Options
    Chalean Extreme - I think the same woman does Turbo Jam which looks like a lot of fun (but I haven't tried it yet). CE is three days strength and two days cardio with two rest days. The diet is good - low cals but enough protein and fat to keep me full, plus I think Chalean is super motivational.