Pictures worth a thousand words!! ;)

Options

Replies

• rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    You should be soooo proud of yourself!! You look wonderful and I'm sure you feel even better! Do you feel as though now you can be the real you?? It really changes a person to lose weight like you did! Congrats!!
  • rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    You should be soooo proud of yourself!! You look wonderful and I'm sure you feel even better! Do you feel as though now you can be the real you?? It really changes a person to lose weight like you did! Congrats!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks!! :) And yes, I do feel like that. Like NOW I can be the woman I was meant to be....as corny as that is!!! :laugh:
  • fradyo
    fradyo Posts: 1
    Options
    that so tru I hav lost over 70 punds in the lst year and it was good time:happy:
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    awesome Tami

I am sure that will be inspirational to many :flowerforyou:

I am one of the those inspired by your success.
  • BlissedMama
    BlissedMama Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awww Tami love to see how you inspire so many people on here. Including me :) Seeing firsthand how hard you worked, you deserve to be very proud of yourself. :) And I love that Easter pic, JT looks so cute!

And Tami was always beautiful, inside and out. Now her outside is a lot healthier :bigsmile:
  • heather93277
    Options
    Wow, amazing :bigsmile:

Makes me want to get to my goal to show my horrible now pictures as my befores and my future pictures as my afters! Did I get that right? haha :laugh:

Anyway, Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing this with us!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awww Tami love to see how you inspire so many people on here. Including me :) Seeing firsthand how hard you worked, you deserve to be very proud of yourself. :) And I love that Easter pic, JT looks so cute!

And Tami was always beautiful, inside and out. Now her outside is a lot healthier :bigsmile:
    Thanks Adrienne!!!! :heart: I appreciate that so much!!

See you Saturday!! :wink:
  • kchabby76
    kchabby76 Posts: 65
    Options
    Holy Crap!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Tami,
    These pics are amazing! You are amazing!!!!

What a great blessing! Congratulations on your preborn baby! Do you anticipate Labor and Delivery being any easier this time? (not sure what your first was like but with a healthy body it is bound to be!)

What a gift you are giving to your children!

All I can really say is, WOW!:flowerforyou:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wow! how happy you must be to see results! thats awesome! congrats!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami,
    These pics are amazing! You are amazing!!!!

What a great blessing! Congratulations on your preborn baby! Do you anticipate Labor and Delivery being any easier this time? (not sure what your first was like but with a healthy body it is bound to be!)

What a gift you are giving to your children!

All I can really say is, WOW!:flowerforyou:
    Well, I had a c-section last time. And because of the circumstances (5 days late, went in at 2 cm and got to 3 cm after 12 hours of being induced), they suggested another c-section!! LOL!

BUT, I imagine the recovery from that will be easier without all that weight weighing down on my incision!!

And thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:Bumpity Bump:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share this (although you probably won't agree because you look at yourself everyday)...in THIS picture you look like Kim from Yes Dear..Jean Louisa Kelly

kim.jpg
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I wanted to share this (although you probably won't agree because you look at yourself everyday)...in THIS picture you look like Kim from Yes Dear..Jean Louisa Kelly

kim.jpg
    I can see it!! The curly hair probably helps! lol!!
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Congrats on the results! Amazing :drinker:
  • ellens292
    ellens292 Posts: 176
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, Tami. You are indeed an inspiration to us all.
    Ellen
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Tam- Thank you so much for sharing, I know that I havn't been on here as long as some, but when i bump around MFP I see things that you have written or replyed to and what not and I am just totally amazed everytime I come across your ticker! I WANT TO DO THAT! Thank you for kicking me in the butt, even if you didn't know you did!:bigsmile:
    P.S
    any help you could pass this way on tips to live by would be great thankS!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!