My burned off calories and weight gain?

Options
Okay, first of all no rude comments! I rarely ask questions and I just want to know.

So during the summer I use to eat only 1,200 calories and sometimes (and unfortunately so) less. Yes, this put me in a state of body dimorphic disorder and I was heading down the road of anorexia. Long story short, I was able to slap my own wrist and snap out of it. I've been consuming ALL of the calories I burn according to My Fitness Pal, but my stomach has expanded by half an inch! I'm pissed off, because I don't understand what it could be, I exercise REALLY hard, about an hour and twenty minutes a day and I am hungry so I eat what fits into my required goals. I will honestly say there are days where I allow my self to just eat what I want and go with the flow (typically Wednesdays because I have absolutely NO time to exercise). I'm also not much of a water drinker, just putting that out there.

I also used a measuring tape, so I'm being accurate.

BTW, thank you for anyone who decided to read my long-*kitten* question, if you have possible suggestions or reasons why I'll be so glad to read an answer! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-EDIT-

Also, it's weird because my stomach can measure smaller other days, what gives?

Replies

• rachelcschmidt
    Options
    How long has your stomach been expanded? A half an inch isn't much; that could be gas, or you just ate, or your period's right around the corner? I measure myself all the time, and my waistline can change by up to 2 inches depending on the time of the month...I'm sure you're doing just fine! Maybe your abs are just so rock hard, you're exploding with awesomeness :happy:
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    I hope so! My TOM just ended, so I have a feeling it's not that.Thanks for an answer! :bigsmile:
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    bump