Started ripped in 30 again!

Options
So today was my fourth day on level 1(I did last Thursday and Friday but I cheated big time over be weekend and then I did yesterday and today) I'm just making this board to keep track of my own results but feelfree to post any experiences you've had with Jillian! So far starting weight is 127 and I have to take measurements later! I'm also doing about 30 minutes of cardio with it on days I'm feeling up to it!

Replies

• LathansMommy
    Options
    I started yesterday!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started today- never did one of these videos before and haven't worked out in years. I'll definitely post my progress and I took pics this morning and measurements.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • ccbennett2000
    ccbennett2000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I got to week 4 (did 4 times) but have a hip issue so have to take a break for a few weeks. I loved the workouts and look forward to starting back again.
  • laurajplus4
    laurajplus4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started again last week, but have been a little sporadic. I really enjoy it, and plan on doing the full 30 days. Love Gillian worlouts! Just finished 30DS, and will go on to BFBM(?) next. planning on ordering Shed and Shred next :)
  • sarisfat
    sarisfat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    whwere do u get this from .. is it a dvd i have to buy or is it on youtube ?
  • Jane92394
    Options
    My measurements! Today is day 5 for me but im going to do another workout on level 1 on friday because of the break i took this past weekend and then saturday i'm onto week 2! My measurements and stuff are coming along with a before picture when I get the chance to upload.
    Starting Weight Week 1: 127.8
    Hips:33.9 in
    Waist:28in
    Thighs:22.25in
    Calves:14.5in
    Upper Arm:10.9in
    Lower Arm:9.5in

Hopefully I stick to it the entire 30 days with extra cardio! Lets hope I lose some inches and can be on my way to confidence in a bikini by summer! Goal l weight is 105 but I'm hoping to hit 115 by spring!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    So barely an update here.... I'm trying to do this 5 days/week. I really don't think that working out 6-7 days with no break when you have sore muscles is a good thing, and my husband (who is a personal trainer) agrees.

I worked out day 1, rested the second day bc I was really sore, worked out day 3, and took off day 4 (yesterday).

Thursday's workout definitely didn't get me as sore as the first time around. I'll see if I can do the workout 3 days in a row now if I use light weights. I RREEAALLLLYY hate the "fast feet" thing and running man...
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I ordered Ripped in 30 during the week. Im finished 30DS and need another challenge. Is it as good??
  • postpartum7
    Options
    I am in I bought mine at walmart today and will start tonight if i am not too tired but if not definitely tomorrow. are you all following the meal plan or are you doing a modified diet?
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im in week 2 of RI30. I am doing a C25K/RI30 hybrid which means each week of RI30 takes two physical weeks.
    MWF C25K, TThSat RI30, Sunday rest and measure day.

I did the 30DS in January with no breaks.
    The level 1 of RI30 was very similar to 30DS and I breezed though it without much struggle
    Level 2 has been a beast... I've grown to hate planking... but its working. Still seeing results.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Fast feet is eviiiiiiiil. I do them in another workout but they are presented as part of a routine and they don't burn as much. A ok with running man - bounce, bounce, bounce bounce :-D
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 4 now. Doing it as a hybrid with p90x, and throwing in extreme shed and shred too. Level 4 is certainly a killer! I breezed through 1 and 2 no problem, but 3 and 4 live up to the hype, for sure! Not really a fan of extreme shed and shred so far, but it's ok.
  • Jane92394
    Options
    So I went on a bit of a hiatus with my workouts haha. I just did day 2 of level 2 and I followed it up with a 20 miniute turbofire hiit class. i feel like i have decent muscle tone already but just excess fat (bleh haha) so hopefully combined with turbofire I can wear a bikini to the beach this year without feeling too self consious!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    Just finished my 1st day of the week 2 exercise. I'm not doing 5-6 days/week though. I found that I need to let my muscles recover in between. Also, since the videos don't focus on flexibility at all, and you need some flexibility in order to do the moves, I'm finding that doing a yoga video I have that focuses on flexibility in between workout days is helpful. I did the video 4 days week one, plus did 100 push ups and 100 squats on my own on one of the off days that I just didn't feel like doing a whole 30min workout in my basement.
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that the girl who does the "beginners" version sometimes looks like she's working harder than the advanced version! There's isn't as much of a difference compared to the 30DS.