5 feet 2 inches big breasted? ???

Options
Just curious to know what your goal is being similar height to mine.... I have dropped almost 20 lbs but with my chest being a little larger should my goal / BMI weight really be less than 130 ?? I mean I have my goal set at 140 I think I would be happy! I am turning 32 this year and a mother of 2 children I am not looking to be a skinny size 3/5 who is going to show off my body at the beach in a 2 piece bikini or anything... I would be happy at a size 9-10 and a flat tummy so I don't push my husbands hands off my belly anymore! Make sense? ???? Talk to me people

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    That title sounds like an ad!! Lol
    I'm sure you'll get plenty of comments.
    Just eat fresh produce, good protein cut out the junk, go for a few more walks and it will happen. It just takes time. Don't compromise on the quality of food you eat.
    Pay the farmer or pay the doctor!
    good luck.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    As long as you are healthy then you pick the weight you are comfortable with and forget everything else.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Before I had kids, I was 130 and quite happy at that weight. Size 6, athletic. 5'1", and not at all large-breasted - so I'd think that you'd be very happy with a toned 130.
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" too and a mother of twins. If I get to 130 my husbands says I look sick and too thin. I'm hoping to get to 140 this time around. I think your goal sounds reasonable. I'm hoping my breasts and belly get a lot smaller :smile:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I thought you might enjoy this thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/264114-big-breasted
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Haahaa - I so could have written this myself! I am 5' 2" as well and have no shortage in the chest area and was wondering the same thing - MFP says that my goal weight should be less than 130 as well. To me, that is aweful low. I am a size 14 right now but not far from a 12 and I too would be happy with a 10. I am married and definately not looking for a relationship so I am not trying to impress anybody - just to look and feel better for my family. My goal weight is 140 - 150. I am actually going to talk to my doctor when I go in for my next appointment about what MFP says my "goal" weight should be and get her opinion on it as well. Good luck with your weightloss goals :)

Oh, and I'll be 32 this year as well lol
  • Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5 foot 1 inch and suffer with large breats. Current Bra size is 12G (From Australia so measurements are 80cm under bust and 104cm around bust). I am sitting at 153 pounds now and I am just going to see how I feel at 140 and take it from there. I am hoping that all body parts become more streamlined. My aim is to be healthy and comfortable in my skin so whilst there is no magic number I will let my body tell me when I get there.

Good Luck
  • chellygarcia
    Options

Thank you!
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and am a 36DD. I currently weigh 137 and my goal is 120, but I will reassess as needed. I'm small-framed so I don't think 120 will be too low for me, but you never know.

In my opinion, measurements are more important. If I stayed at 137 forever and lost 3 or 4 inches off my waist/thighs I would be perfectly content with 137 :)
  • chellygarcia
    Options
    Haahaa - I so could have written this myself! I am 5' 2" as well and have no shortage in the chest area and was wondering the same thing - MFP says that my goal weight should be less than 130 as well. To me, that is aweful low. I am a size 14 right now but not far from a 12 and I too would be happy with a 10. I am married and definately not looking for a relationship so I am not trying to impress anybody - just to look and feel better for my family. My goal weight is 140 - 150. I am actually going to talk to my doctor when I go in for my next appointment about what MFP says my "goal" weight should be and get her opinion on it as well. Good luck with your weightloss goals :)

Oh, and I'll be 32 this year as well lol

WE are VERY similar!!! =)
  • Ness8411
    Options
    LOL
  • Ness8411
    Options
    Same here 5'2 w/ a 8month old. Currently struggling to get under 160 (currently - 167), 36DD.
    Losing weight has allowed to get back into my old bra. I would like to be a 34D :)
    My goal is 135, but I don't think I will ever get there. So i'll be happy at 145.
    I also have a bigger but, size 8waist to a size 12/14 but.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Same body type here as well! At one time,I weighed 140 and was very happy with how I looked.......I think the numbers they have for us are too low for our body types :).BTW,at 140,I could wear a 10 easily and an 8 was wearable,but snug.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I currently weigh about 260ish, and I wear a 40 DD or DDD, depending on how the bra is made. When I was at a healthy weight (140lbs) many, many moons ago, I was a full C cup. However, that was in my late teens, early twenties, and I'm now 35. I'm sure my body has changed somewhat since then, even without ever having any children. I'm hoping to get back down to 135-140lbs as that will put me around a size 8, which is the healthiest looking/feeling size for me. However, everybody is different. You also need to consider bone structure and whether or not you are naturally muscular. I have very thick bones and I've always been very muscular even when I don't work out. I would look much smaller at 135-140lbs than someone who was the same height, but had smaller bone structure and less muscle. I would suggest not going by the height weight chart, but have your bodyfat measured with calipers and go by that instead. It's much more accurate per individual.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'2", comfortably endowed, classic hourglass. I think if I weighed under 130, my husband would feed me cake while I slept! Right now I am a size 14, but I wouldn't mind being a 12...we'll see. I am also quite muscular--have been since high school.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Yeah. That title is purposefully misleading. Pics or it ain't true.
    :P
  • qwe3nz
    qwe3nz Posts: 29
    Options
    IM 5 ' 6.5 and i wear a DD cup my goal weight is 125pounds and 15-18% body fat you should be fine at 130 pounds but It depends on how you look at 130pounds
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just curious to know what your goal is being similar height to mine.... I have dropped almost 20 lbs but with my chest being a little larger should my goal / BMI weight really be less than 130 ?? I mean I have my goal set at 140 I think I would be happy! I am turning 32 this year and a mother of 2 children I am not looking to be a skinny size 3/5 who is going to show off my body at the beach in a 2 piece bikini or anything... I would be happy at a size 9-10 and a flat tummy so I don't push my husbands hands off my belly anymore! Make sense? ???? Talk to me people

HAHA that title grabbed right at me! I'm 5'2" and large busted. I was 187 and am currently 145. I originally set my goal for 150 but once I got there knew I needed to drop more. I'm currently a 10 (can do an 8 in a few). I'm starting to like my body now. I'm still going for 135 and may even shoot for 130 but I think that'll be it for me. I think with our height and frame the 120s may be too small. I guess I'll see when I get there? LOL I think that's why the BMI has a fairly reasonable weight difference for "normal". Maybe on smaller frames 120 something is good but I think for us, the lower 130s will be just right :) I just did a comparrison pic, here it is so you get an idea....

190581_193839630636188_100000304560286_598935_1816215_n-3-1.jpg
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I currently weigh about 260ish, and I wear a 40 DD or DDD, depending on how the bra is made. When I was at a healthy weight (140lbs) many, many moons ago, I was a full C cup. However, that was in my late teens, early twenties, and I'm now 35. I'm sure my body has changed somewhat since then, even without ever having any children. I'm hoping to get back down to 135-140lbs as that will put me around a size 8, which is the healthiest looking/feeling size for me. However, everybody is different. You also need to consider bone structure and whether or not you are naturally muscular. I have very thick bones and I've always been very muscular even when I don't work out. I would look much smaller at 135-140lbs than someone who was the same height, but had smaller bone structure and less muscle. I would suggest not going by the height weight chart, but have your bodyfat measured with calipers and go by that instead. It's much more accurate per individual.

I'm 5'4" after losing 71 pounds I am at 147, athletic build wearing between a 6 and a 4. My boobs however are still 36D or 36DD depending on the bra. I finally think I look pretty damn good (still working on the abs) but my friends all call me "flat chested" compared to the old me & obviously I am far from that. My dates don't seem to mind though. Still hoping to lose another 10-15 to define my abs, but I think the girls have found their permanent size.
  • onewithwings
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and heavy breasted too! I'm hoping for 140lbs (at 51 I can't get more realistic than that). I'm a wannabe runner and having a big chest and attempting to run is quite cumbersome...not to mention the gawkers. I have to wear two sports bras to control "the girls" or they have waaay more fun than me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!