Turbo Jammers!

Options
Hey yall!! I have been doing turbo jam for about a month or so and I was wondering if anyone who has lost weight with Turbo Jam could give me some tips on a schedule for the week with which workouts to do? I am just kind of switching them up. I did get a schedule in the book that came with the dvd's but it only goes from beginner to advanced and i'm kind of in the in between stage. Any advice would help! Thanks!!!

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I just do whatever workout I feel like doing on any given day. I don't follow any sort of schedule with TJ.
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hello fellow turbo jammer!! love it, i usually go by the schedule, but often gets messed up, because i also go to the Y. good luck with it!
  • Lizysmommie
    Options
    Have either of you had good results loosing weight with turbo jam?
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I mainly do Turbo Jam with some Walk Away the Pounds Videos everynow and then. I usually just do what I want, usually Turbo Sculpt, but I throw in 3T every now and then and quite a bit of Cardio Party, as it's my favorite workout. I've only been on MFP for about 20 days, really keeping track of food, but since October have gone from 148-141 and have lost a few inches too.