guilt is great motivation!

Options
I sat down last night, made a food plan for easter. I planned on skipping the gym today being a holiday and just relax (I dont get many days to just relax) .

My husband and I went out to breakfast, and I ordered what I had planned, but it was definitely not the most healthy option. While it, along with my planned dinner, all fit into my plan (barely, but it did), not 10 minutes after breakfast I felt guilty eating what I did for breakfast! So guilty, in fact, that 2 hours after breakfast I was in the gym working out... on easter! I burned 900 calories... and I feel sooooo much better!

Happy easter everyone!

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    I sat down last night, made a food plan for easter. I planned on skipping the gym today being a holiday and just relax (I dont get many days to just relax) .

My husband and I went out to breakfast, and I ordered what I had planned, but it was definitely not the most healthy option. While it, along with my planned dinner, all fit into my plan (barely, but it did), not 10 minutes after breakfast I felt guilty eating what I did for breakfast! So guilty, in fact, that 2 hours after breakfast I was in the gym working out... on easter! I burned 900 calories... and I feel sooooo much better!

Happy easter everyone!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good for you! I hear ya when it comes to quilt- Everytime I eat something that I shouldn't have then I turn to exercise to get me back on track. I haven't exercise today-waiting until the big meal is done then I will do 1-2 hours of work out. It really feels good when you work out during holidays.

Best of luck!