Blew It

Options
:mad: :sad: I am so angry with myself, I blew it so bad this weekend!!! What to do now??? I guess I will start over. Help I need some encouragement!!!

Replies

• chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :mad: :sad: I am so angry with myself, I blew it so bad this weekend!!! What to do now??? I guess I will start over. Help I need some encouragement!!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You're never really starting over. You're starting at a new place with hindsight. It's always a better place than where you started. :flowerforyou:

Move forward, one step at a time.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    get off the computer and exercise
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    we all do it just get back up and try again :) you can do it!!!
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    i blew it to i am done eating for the day.... Holidays are hard to get threw!!!!! I gained 5lbs this weekend dont even ask me how i did it but let both start over 2morrow I am going to do 2 hours of cardio 2morrow lol
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    i blew it to i am done eating for the day.... Holidays are hard to get threw!!!!! I gained 5lbs this weekend dont even ask me how i did it but let both start over 2morrow I am going to do 2 hours of cardio 2morrow lol

just curious

it os only 4 pm where you are
    why wait till tomorrow?

you could easily burn 200-400 cals if not more today
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I just bumped a thread about UTurns. It is a great attitude to have!

Re-boot now.

If you computer snagged up you wouldn't turn it off and say, " Oh well, tomorrow is another day".

You would alt/control/delete and re-boot right now!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You just traded pounds for knowledge, that's all. Use the knowledge you got this week so you can get the pounds next week !
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Being that this is for many a Holiday weekend it is inevitable that we are going to over-eat and feel so angry with ourselves.

I asked several days ago asked for ideas on how to handle the out of town family meals. Although I ended up staying home do to some vehicle issues, I am still enjoying my weekend and eating what my sister cooks for the holiday (she lives very close by and we eat there alot). Of course my in-laws did stop by this morning and drop off an easter basket for my husband and me, full of candy which I have eaten a couple of pieces of. I am still going to keep track of what I eat and will most likely be hundreds over for today.

Tomorrow will be a new day and I will get back on my exercise regiment and back to eating healthy and know that it is a new day and falling off the wagon isn't always a bad thing. It's about having a good life and being happy and healthy. Yeah today may not be the greatest of eating days but with support from our new found friends here and family that understand we can start fresh tomorrow morning and continue on our journey to a better us.

Never give up, never surrender!!

We are always going to have bumps in the road.

When we fall off the horse, get up, dust off and get back on.

Ok, enough cliches.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If it was already to late you woldn't be asking for help. Just start back with your good habits NOW!!!
    I had a day last week where I just went nuts and ate 12 cookies a whole box of crackers and a tub of spread cheese, but it was just one day and you can't let a little slip up keep you from what you want.
    Everybody needs to let loose sometimes anyway, just don't make it a habit! Good luck to you, you can pick up the pieces, you know you can.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning on going anywhere today, and my landlord, (sweet dear old landlord) decided to feed us today. Oh my goodness, lots of fattening foods plus heathy food too. I ate a good dose of cals today and went for two walks each equaling to 2.2 miles each. I burned over a thousand cals.

You can't let a bad slip up get you down, you have to get back up on that wagon and keep going. Tomorrows a new day, don't turn it into a habit and you'll be okay.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I agree with Wolf Man (Dave)... It's not too late to try to fx your mistake NOW.

Go! Go! Go!
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    I have to wait its cold out side and i dont have a babysitter i Live in pa
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    sit ups
    jumpin jacks
    jog in place
    stretch

have fun and never leave the livin room:smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with dave, starting to do that a lot lately and it's scary. You have enough time to complain about it on the computer then you have enough time to do a video or lift some weights, do some stretching etc.

My feeling on days like these is that I knowingly messed up and threw all caution to the wind and I have no one to blame but me and no one to motivate me to fix it but me because I am the one that has to answer to me. It's personal responsibility :wink:
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    hi there thanks for the encouragment!! I am starting over this morning and we will get to our goal weight !!!!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Well you have two choices.....let a bad weekend ruin everything you've learned and worked for so far OR get over it, move on, and get back on the wagon. :flowerforyou:

I would go with the latter of the two choices if I were you :smokin:

We've all made mistakes, we are human, but ya gotta accept it, learn from it, and move on. Fix it. Get up and move! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Holidays are awesome, but with that comes lots and lots of food. I usually overdo it on the food, but this weekend I didn't. I gained like 2 pounds instead of the 5 or so I normally do. Just watch how much you eat and make sure you exercise. :smile:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i went way over too last night. i got chinese food and had planed to only eat the veggies and stuff. but the stooopid fried crap chased me down and "battered" me upside the head until i had some. you can never really have just a bite though. I KNEW i went over as I was eating.
    so i put the kids to bed and ran the stairs doing laundry and did squats while folding ,power cleaned the fans and the ceilings.waxed the floor and then when DH got home went to the store. i sprinted the isles. i ended up 62 over but way better than 600 over

my point being, dont rolll over and play dead, fix it:flowerforyou: