weight

Options
when is the best time of the day to weigh yourself? by best i mean most accurate :)

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, naked or wearing as little as possible, after a trip to the bathroom and before eating or drinking.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, naked or wearing as little as possible, after a trip to the bathroom and before eating or drinking.

I agree
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    ^^^^What they said.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This....
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    All the above!!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I agree

I agree as well but whenever and however you weigh yourself make sure that you do it that same way every time so your results are the most consistently accurate that they can be.
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    first thing or same time every time
  • mayjefer
    Options
    I agree
    Deep V-neck wedding dress(http://www.sencart.com/Supply-wedding-apparel_c357) is my dream