100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• lilrif7
    Options
    You look great and just starting out your a great insperation!!! Great job.. and thanks to make all of us that are just starting believe we can get there.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing what worked for you! It gives me hope!
  • CocoaBeautiful78
    Options
    Hotness!!! LOVE your hair! Congrats!
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. I bet don't even recognize you! Absolutely stunning. Great job and I love how you told us all how you did it in detail. Thank you so much for sharing and for being such an inspiration to so many.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! Thanks for encouraging the rest of us. And you will know when you have lost enough.
    CONGRATS! On the weight AND the smoking!
  • gerimydske
    Options
    OH MY GRAVY!!!!

KUDOS!!!! :smile: It's stories and results that inspire me to contune this journey.... Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • sappyoldlady
    sappyoldlady Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wow...that's great so inspiring!
  • theresa029
    Options
    you look so beautiful! keep it up! amazing!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Incredible accomplishment X2!!! You have successfully broke 2 of the toughest habits Americans have! I stand up to applaude YOU! Great job!!!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Two great accomplishments -- and you look at least ten years younger!!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You have done a GREAT job. Congrats!!
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    Amazing, I'm so jealous. I cant wait to conquer a quest like this. Beautiful.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wow! AWESOME JOB! you look incredible! YOu were pretty before you lost the weight~absolutely stunning now!! I hope to be in your shoes a year from now! thanks for sharing and being an amazing inspiration!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look awesome hun!
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I hope I can look even just half as awesome as you do when I lose that much weight! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible!
  • parksam6
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope i can for once stick to it like that. Did you notice that your skin and hair look nicer too? I hope this new healthy you lasts for a lifetime!
  • rejs1170
    rejs1170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Super effort!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!