"Broasted" foods

Options
I had some delicious "Broasted" cod for a Valentine dinner "treat" tonight. I'm having trouble figuring out how to calculate the nutrition/calories for the 1oz cod fillets. I found the nutrition information on their chicken at their website but does anyone have nutrition information on Broasted fish? If you aren't familiar, here is the information that is specific to the Broasting process.....

"A cooking process trademarked by the Broaster Company of Beloit, Wis. in 1954. It requires the use of the Broaster, a large commercial stainless steel pressure fryer made for the restaurant industry and not available for home use. The Company-produces marinade, seasonings, coatings and condiments. Broasting is a high-pressure cooking method that is supposed to make chicken moist and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, i.e., not unlike plain fried chicken, but not as greasy, either. Broasting is not only the process of frying chickens under pressure, but includes a special marinating process, and it is NOT available to home cooks. The Broasters and the seasonings are sold only to restaurants and the food trade, so Broasted chicken is a brand name that is available to you only when you dine out. The Broasting process makes chicken that has the taste of fried chicken, but is moister and less greasy. According to the company,Broaster Chicken has "a crispy, nutty golden_brown coating,… tender and juicy deep down to the bone." The company says its pressure-fried chicken has up to 44 percent more moisture than the leading brand of "open" fried chicken, and 40 percent to 70 percent less fat and fewer calories."

Replies